Chapter 9

Reekid POV:

"REEKID! REEKID! WAKE UP!" Charlie yelled as she woke me up. "Wha-What's up Charlie?" I rubbed my eyes. "I'm bored." Charlie crossed her arms. "I feel like throwing a pillow at someone." "Then throw a pillow at someone." I responded. "Ok!" Charlie beamed, throwing a pillow at me. "Wha- Not at me!" I scolded her. "Go pick on Mully or someone." "Ok!" Charlie rejoiced, speeding out of the room. "Hey! Wait up!" I yelled as I got out of bed, following her.

I caught up to her in the living room, where Eddie, Gabby, and Hiro also were.

"Hey! Hey Reekid! Watch this!" Charlie giggled as she picked up a pillow, throwing it at Eddie

"Hey! Hey Reekid! Watch this!" Charlie giggled as she picked up a pillow, throwing it at Eddie. "Ow! What the hell?" Charlie laughed at his reaction. "CHARLIE!?" Eddie questioned her. "Got'cha!" Charlie pointed at him while laughing. "Well, two can play that game..." Hiro grabbed another pillow. "Catch this!" Hiro threw another pillow towards her, only for it to pass right through her. "Well, you tried." Charlie grabbed another pillow. "Bet you can't catch THIS!" Charlie threw another pillow at Hiro. The pillow passed through him, smacking into Gabby. "Ow! You got me!" Gabby whined. "PILLOW FIGHT!" I screeched, grabbing another pillow.

"What the heck is happening?" Lacey asked as she entered the room with Narrator. "PILLOW FIGHT!" Charlie and I yelled, proceeding to throw pillows around.

Gabby POV:

"PILLOW FIGHT!" Charlie and Reekid yelled, starting to throw pillows around. Eddie, Hiro, and I jumped over the couch, ducking behind it. Eddie grabbed a pillow, throwing it towards Narrator. "Got'cha!" Eddie cheered. Him, Lacey, Charlie, and Reekid hid behind the other couch. "Oh, it's ON! My taco squad will defeat you!" Charlie announced. "Well... We'll defeat your taco squad!" Hiro declared. "We'll set up our fort here!" Charlie exclaimed. "And so will we!" Hiro remarked. "Um... We'll go get some blankets and pillows." Eddie notified the others, heading to our room. "Same." Lacey responded, also heading out of the room.

We went into our room, stocking up on pillows and blankets.

"I got em! I got em!" Eddie yelled, before he dropped all of the pillows he held

"I got em! I got em!" Eddie yelled, before he dropped all of the pillows he held. "I don't got em." "Looks like you need some help." Hiro picked up some pillows and blankets. "I got the rest of them!" I got the other pillows and blankets on the bed. "Thanks guys." Eddie got the last of them.