Chapter 11

Lacey POV:

I woke up next to Narrator in my room.

Charlie was sleeping on a nearby chair

Charlie was sleeping on a nearby chair. I got up, getting changed in the bathroom. I decided to wake up Narrator, and get some breakfast. "Wakey Wakey, Narry." I shook him gently, waking him up. "Morning, honey bunches." Narrator yawned. "Morning, Teddy Bear. You want some Honey Bunches of Oats?" I asked him.

"Oh HECK YEAH!" Narrator rushed out of bed towards the kitchen. Charlie suddenly jumped, getting up off the chair. "Someone's hyper." She laughed. "Yep, anyways, you want breakfast?" I asked her. "Heck yeah! Let's get breakfast tacos!" Charlie cheered as she also bolted out of the room.

I went downstairs, finding a shooken up Dove. "Who gave my baby Cinnamon Roll caffeine?" Dove pointed to where Charlie ran to. "Wasn't me." I shrugged as I went into the kitchen.

Narrator had a bowl of cereal, while Charlie had a taco. I got some (breakfast of choice) before joining them at the breakfast bar. "Y'all got any Cinnamon Rolls?" Dove asked us. "Yeah, in the cupboard over there." I gestured to the cupboard they were located in. "Yes! Thanks!" Dove beamed as she got a Cinnamon Roll (DOVE ROXIE IRIS, DO NOT COMMIT CANNIBALISM!). She sat down next to Charlie, eating her Cinnamon Roll (NO! MY CHILDREN!).

- Time Skip to After breakfast brought to you by Happy's Humble Burger Farm  -

"So... You guys wanna play hide n' seek?" Charlie asked us. "Sure!" I responded. "I'll join you too." Narrator added. "Me three!" Dove silently clapped her hands. "I'll count first." I offered. "Ok!" Charlie beamed. I covered my eyes, starting to count. "1... 2... 3..."

Dove POV:

I headed to the media room, looking for a spot to hide.

I decided to hide behind the bar counter. I went over there, sitting on the floor behind it. I heard a few footsteps nearby, that couldn't be Lacey already, could it? "BOO!" "AHH!" I jumped, noticing Reekid laughing. "Reekid! You leftover French fries!" I yelled at him. "What kind of an insult is that?" Reekid questioned me. "Don't judge me!" I Crossed my arms. "You're crazy." Reekid laughed. "I am crazy!" I exclaimed.