Chapter 19

Swagger POV:

I went over to Phoenix's and Siren's graves at the cemetery.

Our cars needed their tires changed, so we took a few cabs here while they get changed

Our cars needed their tires changed, so we took a few cabs here while they get changed. I sat down by their graves, where they were recently buried, the dirt was fresh on top. "Hey Phoenix, Siren. It's Swagger." I guess I told them, staring at their grave stones:

Phoenix River Woods

(Date) - (Date)

Gone, but never forgotten.

Siren Ariel Myers

(Date) - (Date)

You will be missed.

"We wanted to say goodbye, before we go home. I'll always remember when we played The Floor is Lava together, and Phoenix fell in the lava." I chuckled a bit with tears falling down my face, realizing it's only a memory now.

Narrator POV:

I sat down at Dove's grave, reading her tombstone:

Dove Roxie Iris

(Date) - (Date)

Gone too soon.

"Hey Dove, it's Narrator, or Narry, or in fact Dad, as Charlie would call me." I chuckled a bit.
"I always knew you two were super close. Kind of like Sisters." I recalled how they were before. Always messing with each other, hugging one another, Dove comforting Charlie whenever she needed it, anything. "We're really gonna miss you Dove, you and everyone else."

Eddie POV:

Gabby and I found where Hiro's grave was. "Hey Hiro, it's Mom and Dad." We sat down by his grave, which read:

Hiro Orion Prescott

(Date) - (Date)

Forever in our hearts.

"We wanted to visit you one last time before we go home." Tears formed in Gabby's blue eyes.
"We're so glad we got you meet you, son. These past few days with you were... Some of the best we've ever had." Tears formed in my eyes as well. "I'm sorry you had to go. We'll miss you kiddo. We love you."

Lacey POV:

I crouched down at Charlie's headstone, reading the engravement:

Charlie Esther Andersen

(Date) - (Date)

Your wings were ready, but our hearts were not.

"Hey Charlie, it's Mom. We'll be going home soon, so I don't have too long. But I love you. I'm glad I got to find out who Reekid's little friend was the first night we arrived at the mansion." I started crying, because of all of the memories we had together.
"I love you, Baby Cinnamon Roll. Dad loves you too." I started crying even more. I stood up, noticing all of my friends were heading back into the cabs, about to leave.
"Goodbye, Charlie. I love you." I walked away from her grave, meeting with Narrator.
"You ready, Lacey?" I glanced back at Charlie's grave one last time, before turning back to Narrator.
"Mhmm, yeah, I'm ready." He opened the car door for me, letting me sit down inside, before he got in the back seat as well. I rested my head on his shoulder, still crying. They're gone... Forever.

And that, my Cinnamon Rolls, is Chapter 19 of Save Yourself. No more sad stoof, I promise! And a happy ending coming as well! I hope you liked it, and I'll see you in the next one! Bye!