⁰⁵ ginger brat

.* ALLURE

SEEING Floch standing in front of you made you instantly regret leaving without any of your friends. He stood above as you bent down to grab your phone. You had a bad feeling that whatever reason he was here right now, it wasn't a good thing, "Yeah, I know your name but why're you here?"

He crouched down in front of you so the both of you were at eye level. His hands swung between his legs, "Well, you see, your little boyfriend Eren is making a lot of people mad. Take me for example."

He brushed the hair that was in your face, which made you flinch and back up causing you to fall on your bottom. He scoffed and the boys behind him laughed, "He seems to have taken a liking to you. So, would you be a good girl and tell him to quit racing? I don't care how you do it as long as you do it."

You gulped and stood up, dusting off the back of your pants, "He's not my boyfriend and I have nothing to do with the two of you. If you have a problem with Eren, tell him yourself."

You went to walk by Floch but the group of boys behind him stood in your way. You sighed, pretending not to be afraid of him, "Could you tell your lackey's to get out of my way?"

Floch chuckled and stood up from crouching. He turned around and you could feel his presence behind you. He whispered into your ear, "Don't mess with me." He waved his hand, "Move."

His lackey's obeyed him, moving to the side and cleared a path for you. You glanced over your shoulder to see Floch with his hands in his pockets, smirking at you, "Go on. No one's stopping you. Not anymore, at least."

He laughed once more before you rushed off, speed walking away from them. It worried you that he was aware of the path you took to get home so as a precaution, you didn't walk immediately to your house. You were paranoid, and for a good reason: that they may follow you all the way back home. You walked for five minutes around your neighborhood before finally going inside. You immediately walked to your room, closed the door and unlocked your phone to text Mila. But you remembered she was still with the rest of your friends so she most likely wouldn't answer right away.

You sat at the end of your bed in silence after what felt like, being threatened. Your bedroom door swung open suddenly, which made you jump out of your seat. Your sister stood in the doorway with a concerned look on her face, "I'm sorry! Did I scare you?"

You bowed your head in relief and shook your head, "No, no it's okay. Did you need something?"

"No, no. Just seeing if you had fun tonight with your friends."

"Oh yeah, I did. I'm just going to shower and head to bed."

She nodded and started closing the door, "Alright. Call me if you need me."

You plopped backwards on your bed and sighed in relief that nothing really bad happened with your interaction with Floch. After you calmed down, you took a quick shower before going to sleep.

━━━━━━━

The sound of your sister being frustrated in her office woke you up. You groaned, checking the time on your phone that was placed beside your bed on the nightstand, "12:45 PM."

You groaned even more at it being too early for you to wake up on the weekend. You were only wearing a baggy shirt and a pair of boxers because you found them to be very comfortable. You opened your bedroom door and walked down the hall to your sisters' office.

You knocked on the door, "Liyah?"

You heard her sigh before answering, "Come in."

You came in, sitting in the chair in front of her desk and folded your legs so you could lean your head on your knees, "You okay?"