¹⁰ the less i know, the better

.* ALLURE

YOU returned home after spending the night at Hitch's. She dropped you off and offered to stay with you but you told her that she needed to get to school unlike you who was skipping yet another day, a habit you didn't plan on keeping. She didn't make it weird when you slept over, not that you were expecting her to but it was reassuring that you were still able to call her a friend despite the romantic attraction she had for you.

It was afternoon now but the overcast weather made it appear later than it was. Your sister was off to work again as usual so you stayed in your room.

You decided to do some investigating on the name Dr. Yeager that popped into your mind after Hitch triggered the image of a lab coat with that name written on it.

What scared you most was the fact that this was also Eren's last name, meaning this was his father he told you so much about.

Your search came up almost immediately and you tapped the first link that brought you to the website of  Shina hospital. You found his image, an almost identical resemblance to Eren but you could tell he took on most of his maternal genes.

You explored deeper, limiting the keywords to Dr. Yeager and memory loss. That's when the real information started flooding in. There were blogs, sites like Reddit, that shared the similar experience you had of waking up with two red marks on their neck and didn't recall how they got there. The difference was that they had actually gone to see Dr. Yeager as some regular medical check-in but you didn't. At least you had no memory of it.

This was all very weird. Even Eren was being weird about it last night when you asked for answers. He knew something you didn't.

You closed your laptop and took a breather, getting up from the spot on your bed you were sitting in for almost two hours. You had the urge to go to your window in which you saw that the rain had stopped so you cracked it open to get some fresh air. You stared out to see the puddles of rain on the ground and that's when you saw a hooded person looking up at you.

You jumped, swallowing aggressively until he removed his hood, "Y/N, can we talk?"

You scoffed, "Eren, what the hell?! You scared me! You do realize our phones exist?"

"Yeah but I would've thought you blocked me by now. So, that's why I'm standing outside your window."

"Creep like too. So, what do you want to talk about?"

"Firstly, will you walk with me?"

You scoffed and started pulling down your window but he waved his hands for you to stop, "Wait, wait, wait! Just please, let me talk to you."

You huffed through your nose and debated, looking back at your laptop sitting on the bed then answered him, "Fine. You only have a few minutes."

"Plenty of time." he smirked which gained another eye roll from you before you closed your window. You put on a sweatshirt over your lounge shirt and kept your sweats on. You opened your front door and he was standing there, leaning on one side with his arms crossed, "Took you long enough, no?" He was wearing his usual all black attire of a large pullover hoodie, black denims, and black converse. It was natural to see him in this gear but he also had his hair tied back into a bun.