Chapter 74 - Harry Is Drunk

A/N : Another filler hehe...please don't kill me.

I was sitting at the astronomy tower in the evening, dreading the loss of Quidditch and questioning my whole life.

Well, the only happy thing was that at least Hagrid was back, but well, he said he thinks there's a war coming. Why must my life be so complicated?

Just then, I heard footsteps, let's just hope it's not the Mega Pink Bitch. I turned around and felt relieved when I saw that it was just Draco. I looked around to check whether there was someone else or not, luckily there wasn't.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" he asked as he took a seat next to me.

"Dreading the future...you?"

"Eh...pretty much the same."

We both sat in a comfortable silence until Draco broke it, "I'm sorry about that day...Dea shouldn't have provoked you and well...I shouldn't have supported her. I shouldn't have helped her write that song. In fact, I shouldn't have let her write it in the first place! But well, you know, I have to keep up my Slytherin rep-" He rambled until I stopped him.

"Draco!---It's okay. I know."

"No! It's not okay! You got banned from Quidditch!"

"Oh...so the whole school knows now."

"There was a party in the Slytherin Common Room for that. Tonks refused to attend it though. You've got a good friend in him." Draco teased as he nudged my shoulder. I felt the urge to vomit. He's not the first person to tease me about my bloody twin, but well, they don't know that.

"You do realise I'm dating Neville, right?"

"Eh...I just think Tonks likes you."...That would be incestier than if I committed incest with Harry. Ugh, why did I think this? Disgusting! I need someone to obliviate me.

"Yeah sure, that's why he calls me sis."

"He does?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay, maybe not."

After a good 2 hours of talking about what we thought would happen in the future and how it'll affect us (A/N: Not them being trauma besties.), we decided that it was late enough so as a prefect, Draco told me to go back to my common room before he gave me detention...which sounded silly.

And so, I walked myself to the Gryffindor tower. I mumbled the password to the fat lady and walked in through the portrait hole to see that there was a wild party going on with really loud music.

I somehow managed to find the Weasley twins who were not surprisingly, getting two crates full of fire whiskey, "Guys, what are we celebrating?" I asked.

"Nothing in particular really, Lee suggested we throw a random party...luckily Hermione doesn't have a problem with it. I mean look at her..." Fred answered before nodding towards Hermione who was singing obnoxiously...obviously drunk.

"IF IT HADN'T BEEN FOR COTTEN EYE JOE, I'D BE MARRIED A LONG TIME AGO, WHERE DID YOU COME FROM? WHERE DID YOU GO? WHERE DID YOU COME FROM, COTTEN EYE JOE?"

And trust me when I say the whole Gryffindor tower was drunk and joined her obnoxious singing. I couldn't find Harry but I spotted Ginny who was flirting with the wall, I being the evil friend I am decided to let her embarrass herself.

And then I found Neville who was still sober, I decided to stick with him. "Anne, look you should get out of here or you'll be traumatised for life." He warned.

"Huh?"

Just then, I saw Harry as he emerged from the shadows to the middle of the room and everyone cheered. He was wearing weird obnoxious makeup and weird clothing....then he gave a performance as Colin Creevey showed off his piano skills-

While he danced, Ron shouted "SHAKE IT BABY!" and somewhere in the middle of it Hermione shouted, "THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND, BITCHES!"....And Neville was right, I'm traumatised.

"Who the fuck is responsible for his appearance?" I asked my boyfriend who pursed his lips nervously.

"Okay so he was really drunk and he came up to me with makeup supplies and threatened me that if I don't do his makeup like that, he'll do it himself and look like a cheap whore. I mean he still looks somewhat like one but he could've looked like an even cheaper whore...I didn't really have a choice. Sorry."

"...Okay...Hey Neville, by any chance do you know how to obliviate people?"

"I'm not gonna obliviate you. It might end up in you thinking that you're fricken' 4."

"Alright then, I'll just get super drunk and hopefully I won't remember this by tomorrow."

"Wait no- I- you're the only sober person here besides me, I'll be lonely."

"By all means join."

"And take a chance on both of us ending up having drunk sex without proper protection...I think the fuck not."

...And that was exactly what ended up happening after I convinced him to have a few drinks.