Hello there Cara

The Mission on Shili was two years ago, I went through the trails shortly after and now am a full fledge Jedi knight like my master before me. I have since then traveled throughout the known galaxy gaining knowledge of the force, gaining allies, and helping everyone I can along the way. 

Some started to call me the negotiator which I think is ridiculous because I just use common logic to solve problems because apparently, very few have that ability. though there are some things even I can't fix with only my words and mind. 

I received a transmission from my old master after coming back from Corellia where I had hunted down and arrested a bounty hunter that had murdered a senator from a core planet. 

"Master it's been a while, how have you been?" I ask him smiling as I sit in my room on my transport shuttle currently heading back to corrasont. "I've been well and busy my old apprentice, I, unfortunately, didn't call for the pleasantries this time, the Trade Federation has created a Blockade of battleships, stopping all ships from landing on Naboo and Entering their space." 

rubbing my chin subconsciously like my Master use to I reply "that's a sticky situation indeed, I can be there to help negotiate and resolve the blockade" 

My master shakes his head "This must be discrete, the senate is currently debating what to do on the matter but the Chancler and the council believe Naboo might not have that much time. Master Qui Gon and his Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi will be meeting with you on a transport ship to help delegate the issue." 

"Yes Master, This should be fun" I say with  a smile which he shakes his head to amusingly "Don't do anything I wouldn't do Little Cara" 

"I shouldn't do anything you would do either right?" I ask jokingly which again he seems amused but not having any of my games today. "I will message you later my Padawan" 

"May the force be with you Master" 

"And you as well Cara" 

With that the transmitter ends making me sigh moving to sit on my bed, I rub my head tails sub coniously reaching for my padawan braid but no longer feeling it anymore. I do miss being with My master, training with him and spending time with him, Relatively I'm quite young to be a jedi Knight, I am 20 years old now while my friend Obi Wan who frankly still is a Padawan from my understanding is 25 years old. 

I smile to myself think about how differen't we are, Obi wan had a slow start with his padawan training. Though I'm not saying that Qui Gon is not a great Master because he is, He just has a differen't style of teaching than Plo Koon did. 

After getting some rest, my ship gets to the sytem of Naboo and dock onto the small transport that is holding Obi Wan and his Master. When the door opens I see Master Qui Gon and Padawan Learner Obi Wan Kenobi greet me making me smile. 

I walk into the ship bowing to both the Jedi "Cara Vou, Jedi Knight, Nice to see you both again" 

"And you as well Cara, The council has informed us that you will be joining our aid in helping Naboo" 

"Yes, you have me for as long as you need me" 

"Good, you and Obi wan get Settled while I make the docking arrangements for the Trade Federation ships".  Watching Master Qui Gon walk away Obi wan starts leading me to a more common area "Hello there Cara it's been a long time" 

"it indeed has" I replay "How have you been? the last we spoke you were on your way to mandalore, that was almost three in half years ago" 

"Well we saved and protected the Duchtess of Mandalore, my Master and I have been on and off doing missions since then how about you?" 

"Well I had lots of missions with Master Plo Koon and went through the trails per request of the Council, since I passed the trials I have been doing what feels like mission after mission. lots of Training, lots Learning but not a lot of breaks".  I tell the Man which he he nods at, 

"I.. " I start but feel lik emaybe it wouldnt be best to say but Obi motions for me to continue "I have missed talking to you, Its been a long time since I have had time to spend with a friend". 

"I agree with you, Having my Master has been great but Having a friend to talk to is a little differen't". 

It seemed Obi wan wanted to contue but Qui Gon walks in and Motions to us "Let's go my friends, the trade Federation is expecting us. 

**** sorry for the short chapter, but the drawing I attached is what Cara looks like, Thanks for reading!!****