Always a Bigger Fish

Authors Note: Hello everyone, sorry It's been a while here is an update for ya'll, please like and comment and thank you for showing this book some love. 

We start running through the woods with the Gungan still right on our trail still blabbing nonsense until I hear the part of about a hidden city "Can you take us to this hidden city?" I ask but the creature starts to shake its head "Uh on second thought, no" 

"No?" Qui Gon says, putting his hands on his hips, making me hold in a laugh as I look at Obi-wan, who has the same look. 

"I'm afraid my've been banished," the creature says sadly, making me feel a little guilty for laughing "Da Bosses would do terrible things to me if me gone back dare" 

In the distance, we hear the sound of rumbling shifts. "You hear that?" Qui Gon says, pointing in the direction of the changes making the Gungan nod, "That is the sound of a thousand terrible things heading this way." 

"if they find us, they will crush us, and grind us into tiny pieces and blast us into oblivion," Obi-wan says, getting closer to the Gungan, making him nervous, making me grin, joining in. "After all that can you imagine what they'll do to you?" the creature looks at me then the others but I still go on. "After they finish with us and you, imagine what they would do to your people?" 

"Oh. yousa point is well seen" he says as I look to Obi-wan who nods at me, the Gungan leads us through the forest, the air becoming more foggy and wet, the sun going down some, so light is starting to become more limited. Hearing in the distance animals and instincts. 

"how much further?' Gui gon asks the Gungan, pointing to the lake, "wesa goen underwater, okay day? ah, my warning you. Gungans no liken outsiders, so don't spect a warm welcome." 

"Don't worry, this hasn't been our day for warm welcomes," Obi-wan says as the others get closer, but I stop staring at the water, my heart racing. 

My absence makes Obiwan look back, giving me a look, but I can shake my head. 

I won't get in the water, I refuse

Qui Gon and the creature start for the water, but Obi-wan join me on the shore, "Why can't we follow the others?" Obi-wan asks gently as I take a deep breath 

"I just can't, I.." I start to say but stop, "There was a mission, and" I shake my head, getting the thought out, "I can't do water, I'll find another way around" I start to walk away, but Obi-wan grabs my arm. "It'll be fine, I don't know what happened, but Qui Gon and I are here to help now, you aren't alone to do this." 

The man-boy hands me a Water filter that helps filter the water out into oxygen, but I still look at the lake, nervous. The last time I was surrounded by water it didn't go well and I don't want that happening again. 

"Please Cara, the others are waiting and we're running out of time," He says again grabbing hold of my hand in a comforting way "You can do this". 

I run a hand over my Lekku and down my head tails, "ugh" I yell frustrated slightly, stomping my feet in place before grabbing his hand quickly shutting my eyes. "Fine but make it quick, please". Obi-wan gives me the mouthpiece and leads me into the deep, following the others down into the murky water. I keep my eyes closed, letting Obi-wan lead me through the water, forcing my heart rate to remain at a safe level. This is too much. The pressure, the weightlessness, It's too similar. 

My eyes shoot open, coughing up a lung even though I was able to breathe the whole time looking up, Obi-wan looks at me with worry as well as Qui Gon, but I shake my head and wave them off. Taking deep breaths, I calm myself down enough to look around. Golden structures and a thick bubble-like substance protects it, the four of us get through meeting some not very welcoming attention from the locals.