It appears there's still a lot I can learn

When I tell people that the Galaxy is about to face a hardship, they can't possibly understand they don't believe me. I see it in worlds every day; there's famine, sickness, poverty, people begging for help. This was why senators of each globe came to the Republic for help; that's why Naboo asked for help. The Jedi are keepers of the peace; we have helped save people for the last two years, that's what I tried to do.

In the force, I feel anger, turmoil, something the Jedi haven't felt in years, I wasn't sure if the others felt the same, but this is what I felt.

There are also planets and governments like the trade federation that only want one thing, Money. That's why they made the blockade, putting the People on Naboo in Danger.It wasn't enough to remove the block aid at this point; we had to make sure the trade federation wouldn't ever do it again.

When We finally were given permission to board the federation ship, we were created with a cp unit generally used for translating.

"We are greatly honored by your visit, Ambassadors," the unit says, making me bow my head. Currently have my Jedi robe on with the hood.

Though my head tails still stick up on the top, showing my face slightly. "Make yourselves comfortable; my master will be with you shortly," It says, making me glance at the room we're in, getting a weird feeling. I glance at Obi-wan, who is also looking at me, making me blush a little.

We all take off our hoods. "I don't think this is a great idea," I say to the two men, to which Obi-Wan nods. "I agree; I have a bad feeling about this." "I don't sense anything," Qui Got says, making me raise an eyebrow. "It's not about the mission master," Obi-wan says, making me give him a look now, making me look dumb in front of his decelerated Master.

"It's something, Elsewhere, Elusive," Obi-wan says, making me nod to that which I do, in fact, feel. "Don't Center on your Anxieties, Obiwan," Qui gon says, "Keep your concentration here and now, Where It Belongs."

"My master Plo Koon always says to be mindful of the future and trust your instincts with force," I say, snarky. I immediately feel guilty, though, about being rude to Master Qui Gon."And you should, My friend," Qui Gon says, Putting a hand on my shoulder, "But not at the expense of the here and now if you don't do that, then there will be no future, Be mindful of the living force, both of you.

I Bow respectfully at The master "yes, master, It appears there's still a lot I can learn, especially from you."

Qui got smiles as we stood by the window looking out at the planet of Naboo, making me smile; I loved the wonders of space, the nebulas, the planets, the beauty of it all."How do you think this trade Viceroy will deal with the chancellors demands?" Obi-wan asks "these federation types are Cowards," says Gui Gon making me laugh a little "these negations will be short."

After what feels like a couple of hours of sitting and waiting for the Viceroy, no one still doesn't show up "is it in their nature to make us wait this long?" Obi-Wan asks, which shakes my head. "They're trying to buy time, for what I don't know, I have a feeling our Identity must have been revealed." I say, to which Qui Gon nods too, "I sense an unusual amount of fear for something as trivial as this trade dispute."

A droid enters the room, bringing what looks like a tea with a cup for each of us, letting us each take one. Taking a sip feeling the warmth feels good in this cold place, but the taste isn't quite to the level of some of the worlds I have been to. Still, the hospitality is excellent. "How was your independent training Cara?" Qui Gon asks, making me pause, surprised at his question. "it was a great experience" I start my mood changing. Some missions were quite difficult" I stop at that, making Obi-wan Raise an eyebrow at me when I continue. "I have learned a great deal in that time about negotiating and helping those that can't help themselves."

"That's good, that's what the council whats to hear," Qui Gon says, making me give a small smile, but it not quite reaching my eyes. "Now tell me what you actually learned."

I look at him wide-eyed, glancing at Obi-Wan, who just has a sly smile, almost knowing this will happen. "The Galaxy isn't in a good place. the faith in the Republic is failing... there's a lot of turmoil that I tried to help with whether it is with my connections with the Jedi or with the Republic it's itself, it's just so much." I finish seeing Obi-Wan looks at me sadly as my chest falls slightly; the anguish must be visible on my face.

"After this mission, I will request that you and Obi-wan get the break you both deserve," Qui Gon says, making me smile. "Maybe sometime helping teach the younglings would do you both some good"

Obi-wan and I groan a little, making Qui gon laugh slightly. We hear a loud explosion suddenly making us all jump to our feet. Pulling out our lightsabers though the other two immediately draw onto there's I simply put my hand on mine. Trying to be a bit more discrete like my MasterMaster had suggested. Still, it doesn't seem like they know what that is.

The room suddenly fills with a greenish gas making my heart race "Dioxis," Qui gon says, sheathing his lightsaber. Which Obi-wan does the same, all of us taking a deep breath and holding it. We Jedi can hold our breath for a more significant amount of time than the average person, which comes in handy sometimes.

The chamber door finally opens after a few minutes; we let the droid go first, so it doesn't get to get destroyed. The three of us turn on our lightsabers, running out of the room, seeing at least 50 battle droids holding blasters ready to fire.

We deflect the blaster fire, each going in a different direction; I head down the middle, dropping to my knees, using them to spin. Take out the legs of a couple of droids before finishing them by slicing their heads.

Using the force, I push a few away, knowing them over then crushing their guns which Obi-wan does a similar tactic. Heading toward the bridge, still deflecting fire and slicing droids in half, I smile a little "Is it sad I'm enjoying this just a little" Obi-Wan gives me a look. Still, Qui Gon just smiles back, slightly amused.

Obi-Wan keeps the droids at bay while Qui Gon and I use our lightsabers to cut through the bridge. We almost make it through when we hear scraping metal coming closer; looking up, we see Destroyers getting closer. "Master Destroyers," Obi-Wan says, making Qui Gon remove his lightsaber. "Cara, keep going," he says, moving to help Obi-Wan. They deflect the blast, but with the shield generators still up, there's no way we are going to stop them. "It's a Standoff, Cara, Obi-Wan, let's go," Qui Gon says as making me put my lightsaber out, and we sprint using the force through the hall.

"Over here quickly I say, stopping at the ventilation shaft opening using the force to pry it open. Letting the boys go first, then me closing the shaft door. Finally reaching an exit, we hop out into what looks like a cargo hold moving quickly to hid behind some boxes.

"Oh wow," I say, seeing hundreds of battle droids all lined up. "It's an invasion Army Obi-wan says, just as surprised as I am. "This is an Odd Play for the Trade Federation, "Qui Gon says, making me shake my head. "What do they hope to Gain from all of this?" I ask Qui Gon, but he looks just as puzzled as me. "We've got to warn the Naboo and contact Chancellor Valorem," he says, looking at us. "let's Split Up. Stow Aboard Separate Ships and meet down on the planet," He says

"you were right about one thing Master," Obi-Wan says, making Qui Gon and I look at him. "The negotiations were short." I look but still snicker, making him smile; we each move to a ship. When Obi-wan grabs my arm, "Stay with me, We shouldn't separate too much, or we will be spread too thin."Nodding, I follow his lead, stowing away on the same ship, taking a deep breath; Obi-wan glances at me before the boat fills with Darkness. The ride was bumpy and awful, but we made it to the planet, "GO now! I yell as soon as the door opens, racing out. "Hey Jedi!" a Battle Droid yells, then starts shooting at us.

"There's Qui Gon," I say, seeing him with some type of webbed creature; the Jedi Defects some of the blasts that come our way taking out the droids and meeting us halfway to him. I take deep breaths, with my hands on my knees as Obi-Wan looks at the creature "what's this?"

"A Local, let's get out of here before more droids show up."