Episode 11: In the Silver Spotlight

Ono entered the room holding a pile of parts he had bought. He made his way over to the table in the living area and began to spread them out, as he planned on spending the way experimenting with the primitive technology of Earth. As somewhat of a test for himself to see what he could do with said technology.

However his fellow teammates didn't share such an interest in learning about these things, as they would rather spend their time doing other things. Bunga and Fuli would bicker like children, and occasionally Kion would also be involved, but most of the time he was sharing an awkward conversation with Rani. Beshte was the only other one to take an active interest in the planet, albeit a more optimistic approach than the others.

While the others disliked the Earth and its people for their senseless bickering over religion, the population's attention span of a goldfish and desire for instant gratification, the narcissistic attitude of the teenage population, and overall getting mad over the smallest things. Beshte instead attempted to get to know the people of the Earth, and he did befriend a few that the others deemed "tolerable".

Although Ono didn't mind being left alone most of the time. While he wasn't an introvert like Fuli, sometimes he just enjoyed the background noise and being left alone with his own thoughts. He was used to concentrating around large groups of people after all.

"Crap!" Ono muttered to himself, upon the realization that he forgot to buy a few parts. "I'm going to head out!" He said as he stood up and began to walk out of the room, while putting his silver coat on.

"Oh, on your way back, can you pick up some food!" Bunga asked.

"Well-"

"Thanks!"

Ono rolled his eyes as he made his way out of the ship and down to the Earth's surface. It was cloudy but not to the point where precipitation would occur. However Ono didn't mind it, as it was a perfect balance between the warmth of the Sun, and the cool breeze.

The silver-cladded boy walked to the business complex, as he made his way to a local tech shop. While the store mostly focused on selling entertainment equipment, such as flat screen TV's or surround sound speakers, they do dedicate a decent portion to computers and other parts.

He walked over and grabbed the parts he needed before making his way to the checkout station. Given that you needed to be a citizen and have parental consent, the group was unable to use credit or debit cards. As such they had to just pay with cash, which sometimes became an inconvenience for the group.

He finished the check out process and made his way out of the store, when he heard a loud feminine scream. He turned and saw a group of people running away from Kisasi soldiers. "Great!" He muttered to himself as he pulled out his morpher and key. "GOKAI CHANGE!" he shouted as he initiated the morph sequence.

GOKAIGER

Ono ran towards the Kisasi soldiers and used his Trident's Blaster mode and began to fire rapidly at the Kisasi Soldiers, who were surrounding one particular woman. The soldiers Ono managed to hit dropped down like flies, with the others shifting their attention towards the Silver Rangers.

The Silver Ranger was quick to dodge their attacks as he continued to fire at them. While some may find his use of a long range weapon in such close proximity to his targets ridiculous, he didn't exactly feel comfortable fighting with his trident, especially without his fellow teammates to fall back on.

"GET OUT OF HERE!" Ono shouted at the woman as he did his best to keep the Tauni at bay.

The woman listened to his orders and ran away as fast as she could, while Ono took care of the Kisasi.