1

Y/N  was doing her favourite activity, flying with her Ikran above all the choas that was destined to happen on the ground, well partly favourite as she had to scout and be on watch for any sky people in their grounds. She didn't pay much attention to what was happening on the ground and closed her eyes as she felt the wind flow thorough her long braided black hair. She asked her ikran, Ketra to fly above the clouds and it did as she asked,the broke through the blanket of clouds where they soared above the clouds without worry untill she got another idea and a devious smirk spread across her lips, silently comanded her ikran to dive down. She leaned forward getting close to Ketra's neck and held on tighter to not go flying off when the ikran dove down, the ikran screeched as they straightened out just above the tree line and flew straight once more.

She heard the all to familiar sound of one of those strange metal thing that the sky people use to get around, she looked in all directions and found where the sound came from. She searched for a temporary hiding spot and wait for them too pass, she swiftly flew over to a bunch of trees and landed on one so that she hang off the side of the bark. Peeking thorough openings in the trees she saw three blue figures sitting inside of the aircraft. She was now intruiged and decided to follow after them. Nudging her ikran slightly it lunged forwards bursting through the tree tops. Following at a distance and inspecting it to see how many figures was inside. The aircraft slowed down and stated lowering into a clearing between the trees. The kran and the rider landed landed on a thick branch, the Na'vi jumped off, took their tswins apart she then unhooked her bow an arrows from the saddle of the ikran and pated it before sending it away.

She curiously watched as the one dreamwalker jumped out of the aircraft and frantically pointed his gun every wich way, he snapped his head up when he saw Ketra flying over the trees and giving a screech, the naitive layed against the tree branch peered over the side with a small smile on her face from the dreamwalker's antics. She moved to a closer tree than the previous one but still at a distance so that she will remain unseen. Another two Drewamwalkers and a human jumped out witch made her back up slightly into the trees again. once again she peered over the  branches and through leaves and recognised the female as Grace, her former teacher who went up to the pilot and said somethimg inaudible due to the loud noises, and the blades started slowing down aswell as the noise that dissapeared.

The group of humans of avatars started walking towards the forest leaving behind the two humans, they said some more things but she couldn't quite make out what was said. she had a decision to make wether to stay with the two humans or follow the Dreamwalkers, too her it was a obvious choice, so she stood up and moved along the branches.

She took her bow that was still in her hand and threw it over her shoulder so that she can grab onto anything incase necessary. He was hopping from branch to branch, tree to tree when the one in the front who she heard was Jake point his gun at a syaksyuk, her ears pulled back against her head and her eyes widened. Grace walked up to him and pushed his gun down and said in an irritated voice " relax marine, its a prolemuris, they're non aggresive, you're making me nervous"

" So how will they know where here" the other male of the group asked. 

"im sure they're watching us right now" the woman she recognised as Grace said, she was right as Y/N was indeed watching them moving through the Omaticaya's forest. 

Grace crouched by a tree root sticking out of the ground and motioned with her hand for the male dreamwalker who she called Norm to come over to her. He crouched besides her ,took off his back pack and pulled out a needle and a screen that is connected to scan and see into the root. "And her I go" Grace said as she injected the needle into the root. A low "Wow" came from Norm ."Its that fast" he asked no one in particular ."Its that fast" Grace answered and chuckled at the amazed expression on his face. The native shifted her gaze to Jake who started to wonder further into the forest. she looked back to the other two who didn't seem to notice him disappearing from their sight . Y/N started to follow him and heard Grace faintly scolding Norm for contaminating the sample with his saliva.

She let out a faint chuckle at them before quickly following after him before she looses sight of him.  Jake looked around with the gun resting in his shoulder ready for anything that might attack him. Y/N wondered why they would bring a gun for protection. It won't even pierce the thick hide of the most dangerous animals on Pandora. She watched as Jake walked up to a small field of Loreyu. He reached out to one and as soon as the plant felt his touch it activated it's devence mechanism and retracted back into te ground. The dreamwaler took a step back and looked shocked at the plant, he went and touched another then smiled to himself. He touched a few plants with the smile remaining on his face, that was soon to be wiped off because when he touched one more, all the plants retracted at the same time revealing a herd of Angtsiks.

He looked on with a shocked face as one of the young Angstik saw him and turned to face him, it started thrashing his head around and let out a bellow while pushing trees over in the process to show his dominance and strength. Jake raised his gun and pointed it at the animal. Y/N knew it was no use trying too shoot at it as it would just piss him off more, she looked over to where the other dreamwalkers was and saw them running towards the scene.

"Dont shoot, don't shoot you'll just piss him off" Grace warned him.

"It's alredy pissed off" he yelled 

"jake that armor is too thick trust me, it's a territorial threat display. don't run or hell charge" 

 "what do you want me to do, dance with it" Jake yelled back at her

Y/N found humor at what he said in this situation and let out a soft chuckle.

" just hold your ground"

The young Angstik started to charge at him, he ignored his instincts and charged at the creature while letting a loud scream boom from his chest. suddenly the Angstik stopped in its tracks and started backing off, Jake stood still and watched as it charges off.

Y/N saw a Palulukan emerges from the other side of the tree and her eyes widen while her ears went back in fear for the Dreamwalkers on the ground.

"yeah, come on , what you got, oh yeah whose bad, thats right that's what I'm talking about bitch, get your punk ass back to mommy" he yelled as the Angstik ran off to the group and pushed himself into the middle

'Yeah you got nothing .you keep running" The Palulukan growled behind jake and he swiftly looked around to see the creature staring at him. It let out a roar and now Jake's ears was pulle flat agains his head, the Palulukan jumped over jake's head while he raised the  gun and followd the motion of the animal. the herd of Angstik bellowed at the predator and raised their feather like flaps to seem more threatening. The Palulukan reeturned their bellows with his own roar and searched for a weakspot but after not finding one he turned back to jake.

"what about this one, run don't run" he franticaly asked Grace

"run, definetly run" she yelled back at him and with that he had no second thoughts and turned around and started running.