5

Norm was the first one to exit his changing room. He was looking uncomfortable but it was understood as they were used to being covered all over, but these na'vi clothes covered only the necessary. He pulled on the cloth to try and cover a bit more of himself but it failed. He walked up to the two na'vi woman waiting for him and Jake to get dressed.

"Uncomfortable?" Y/N asked Norm holding a giggle back.

"No" he said trying to sound as convincing as he could and not offend any of the natives.

Jake exited the changing room and he looked even more uncomfortable than Norm was. All three standing and waiting for him let out giggles and Jake blushed with embarrassment.

"Come" Neytiri said with a nod in the direction she was about to go in while turning around and walking away. Y/N let Jake walk in front of her and fell into the forming line, letting Norm follow behind her, she made sure to look back every once in a while to make sure he was still following her and she had to remind him to keep walking as sometimes he stopped to stare at the Natives and the glowing plants. Once again she caught him staring into the distance this time she decided to let him walk in front of her so she could just give him a nudge to keep on walking.

She stepped in behind him as they went up the spiral of the tree to reach the fire where all the navi was gathered to eat dinner. He looked at her and he turned a shade of purple which made her smile and put her hand on his shoulder. She guided Norm through the seated Na'vi by pushing his shoulders and he turned where she wanted him. She stopped between Jake, Neytiri and next to a male na'vi who he recognized as Tsu'tey and she pressed down on his shoulders to give him a sign to sit down and he obeyed. He saw Tsu'tey staring warningly at him but he tried to act as if it didn't bother him much.

Y/N walked away to get three leaves with food on, she got three as she knew her sister wouldn't be happy with feeding the human which she didn't even bring to the hometree but was handed the task to teach. Y/N handed Jake one of the leaves and he gave her a small closed mouth smile then thanked her, she nodded and went to sit in between Norm and Tsu'tey. She smiled at Tsu'tey when she sat down and he returned the smile. He looked at the two plates she had in her hands then looked at the Dreamwalker seated next to her. She remembered to give him the plate and handed it over to him. He thanked her and started eating. Telling by the look on Tsu'teys face he wasn't happy, she shook her head and smiled to herself at the boys next to her.

"'Tsey" she called him by his nickname she gave him years ago. She shook her head and he looked away ignoring the Dreamwalkers in the clan. After a wile of eating Norm asked "Hey. What is this it's kind of good." Y\N turned to him with a smile "It is what you call larva." Jake heard what she said and almost spit out his food. The same couldn't be said for Norm for when his brain processed what she said he couldn't hold it like Jake and spit it back onto the leave even though he tried his best. Tsu'tey laughed at their reactions and said between laughs " The can't even stomach the food here. They will never learn . Teaching them will be a pain in the ass." Some na'vi around him laughed and smiled at his comment. Norm had an offended look on his face wile Jake was clueless of all that was said while bringing a larva to his mouth. He slowly put it in his mouth and started chewing it. His face contorted in disgust and he slowly put his leave down and pushed it away while smiling sheepishly at the natives who gave him weird looks. Y\N smiled at them pointed at some fruit and berries and said "Those are fruit and berries. They are very good maybe you will find that more to your liking."

Jake and Norm picked up a fruit from their plates and slowly bit into them. The smiled and continued eating their fruits. Y\N leaned over and placed some fruit into Norms leave and took the remaining larva, that wasn't pre chewed, and placed it into her leave. She stood up and walked over to Jake and crouched beside him and doing the same as she did with Norm. She walked back to her spot and sat down. Tsu'tey looked at her and she offered him some of the larva. He took some of her larva she had from the beginning making sure to avoid the ones that the dreamwalkers had on their leaves. He gave her a thankful smile and continued eating. Once done Y\N, Neytiri and the avatars went up the spirals to the 7th floor and headed towards the hammocks. Neytiri immediately jumped into her hammock and turned to face away from them.

"That one is yours" she said to norm and pointed to the hammock next to Neytiri. "And the one next to it is yours, Ill be next to you then Tsu'Tey" She said to Jake. Jake nodded and his eyes widened at the thought of Tsu'tey that close to the avatars while he was sleeping. They gave her a nod and got into their hammocks. With the struggling the endured to get in the hammock neighbors all watched on and occasionally laughed. Once they were in Y/N get into her own and turned her back to the dreamwalkers.

"Good night" she heard Tsu'teys voice say.

"Night 'Tsey" she continued their nightly ritual and after she slowly drifted off to sleep, getting the needed rest to begin the training tomorrow.