2

Y/N watched as the Paululkan dug its paws into the ground and began to chase after Jake. Her eyes widened and stood up not caring about the other two Dreamwalkers that could see her anymore. She watched as it chased the avatar through trees and over fallen logs, she craned her neck just as the chase went out of sighed and looked over at the two Avatars that was left standing there alone and shocked. She could clearly see the worry on both, Grace and the other one's faces.

She was about to start running after the hungry predator and it's next meal when she heard the voice of a female which she recognised as Grace yelling after the other male that's just started running after his friend and the predator "Norm, come back, you'll only get lost out there"

He payed her no attention and ignored her calling after him, and jumped through the trees Jake previously disappeared through. Y/N decided to run after the three just to see how it would play out.

She jumped from tree to tree following Norm at a distance, when she saw the one called Jake sliding in between the roots of a tree that formed a dome like shape that gave him a bit of protection, but wouldn't last too long. She looked over to the second Avatar and saw him pulling on vines to hoist himself up onto a tree high enough so he himself would be safe, he frantically looked around trying to formulate a plan to help Jake escape the creature, Y/N heard screaming and gunshots come from where Jake was hiding and snapped her head around too se him shooting at the Palulukan, she saw it retreat but  only to come back at a different opening in the roots. It started digging at the new roots and bit down on it making it crack.

She hear another yell, this time from the tree opposite of her and saw that while she was only observing Norm ripped a stick off of one of the many trees that stood near him, she was impressed by the size of the branch he had managed to break off, it had vines attached and some of the green leaves still remained on it. Witch a spin he threw the branch toward the Palulukan but it fell a long way off target and not even coming close to the animal that was still tearing away at Jake's temporary spot.

she almost let a giggle slip out at the lack of poor aiming skills he had but decided that the situation was too serious to be laughing. She took an arrow from the quiver on her back and hooked the bow off of her shoulders, she readied the arrow in the string and pulled back aiming at the animal attacking the human. She let the arrow fly through the air with the knowledge that it won't even pierce the skin of the predator but it would hopefully distract him long enough for the Dreamwalker to escape.

As the arrow landed at its destination the Palulukan let out a yelp and jumped to the side and looked from where the arrow came from. She hid between the branches and leaves while she peered through to see that the human has not began to run with the distraction she had made. "run" she yelled as she stood again so that he can hopefully see her and noticed she gave him room to escape. He did as he was told and ran from the dome the roots created and the predator chased after him once more.

Y/N looked over to the other human and saw his ears back in fear and his tail slowly swishing. she pulled another arrow out of her quiver and aimed it at Norm "don't shoot" he yelled and threw his hands up in surrender.

She looked into his frightened eyes and turned her head to the side and raised her chin while frowning at the guy in a tree across from her trying to act like she doen't understand their language.

"look i know you can speak English, you just yelled at him to run, Grace Augustine has taught you" Norm yelled trying to save him.

"Why not shoot" she asked in broken English and an accent that all Na'Vi carried

"you helped my friend, so i know you don't want to kill me" he remarked

she slowly lowered her bow and arrow and threw it back onto her back once again, she hopped off of the tree she was hiding in knowing its no use now as her cover was blown. "come" she simply said to Norm and he slowly climbed out of the tree, scared of falling and injuring himself. "quicker" she demanded eager to see how the chase of Jake and the predator on his tail turned out. she knew she couldn't leave a human out here on their own, they will surely not make it in the harsh Pandora's forest. She was taught that humans are bad but seeing as these were with Grace who she trusted very much, she decided to help them. she watched as Norm's foot slipped as he got closer to the ground and fell onto his ass with a loud 'oof' which made her laugh at him and started walking to where the chase ran off too.

he stood up and jogged up to her while she followed the marks the Palulukan left in the ground as it was chasing Jake, they hopped over logs and crawled under trees.

"thank you" Norm said

she just gave him a nod and continued walking

"so what's your name" Norm asked her but in reality he knew exactly who se was, he just asked to start a conversation with her.

she debated weather to tell him or not, if she wanted to tell him and if she was even allowed to help them, if her father and future mate, Tsu'Tey knew about this she would never hear the end of it.

"Y/n and I'm-" she replied but got interrupted from a loud roar coming from infront of them.

" up" she said to Norm and pointed to a tree, "Palulukan is coming" they both climbed the tree and saw the palulukan from earlier looking over a ledge and into a river below.

"he must be there" Norm stated and looked to where that animal was looking.

"we'll find him, I know how to get there, just wait for Palulukan to go away" she said and with that they waited until the predator disappeared again and they were on their way to find the other dreamwalker.