4

When she lands next to Norm and Jake, still laying on the ground, they were surrounded by seven na'vi warriors riding pa'li who was pointing arrows and spears at the dreamwalkers and other na'vi on foot blocking them from behind. Y\N walks up towards the leader and says sharply in na'vi "'Tsu'tey what are you doing!? They are my captives" Tsu'tey a young and powerfully built, with sculpted features and a proud jawline, piercing eyes. Tsu'tey swings off his mount with fluid grace. "these demons are forbidden here. I will kill these two as a lesson to the others." Tsu'tey draws his bow but Y\N leaps between them, putting a hand on his chest to keep him away and she confronts Tsu'tey warrior to warrior.

"Stop! There has been a sign from Eyewa. This is a matter for the Tsahik." He clenches his jaw in frustration. He is as frustrated with her as much as the situation. He angerly slaps her hand from her chest and remounts his pa'li and barks to the others "Bring him." Tsu'tey holds a hand out for her, his best friend and she takes it jumping onto the back of his pa'li with his help and wraps her arm around his waist as they charge off. She looks back to Norm and Jake to make sure they will be handled correctly and get no harm. "careful" she shouts as one of the warriors janks Norm to hard. They hastily grab Norm and Jake and haul them to their feet. Encircled by spears and bows, they are shoved forward along the trail, as Tsu 'tey and some others ride ahead.

The two dreamwalkers are roughly hauled towards a massive tree with the na'vi village sheltered inside. Tsu'tey rides inside the columns at the base of Hometree, shouting an ululating warning to the tribe and a few seconds later the avatars were shoved through the path created when the warriors on pa'li came charging through. The natives smacked at jake and Norm as they were pushed onwards with a knife threatening to cut through their queues.Natives Both avatars had a panicked look on their faces and were frantically looking around for and escape. Natives from all around came too look and was now whispering to eachother about the strangers brought into their home.

Once they reached the center of the tree they see the space is dominated by the skull of some enormous beast, mounted with much emblement of a totem in front of it stands a native man."Why do you bring these creatures here?" the na'vi man, named Eyukan, the clan leader said. With closer inspection Jake can see he has deeply chiseled features and long chest mantle of thanator claws. His face contorted in anger, spoke to his adoptive daughter. She hops off the back of the pa'li and walks up to him and greets him "I see you" while doing the respective hand gesture "I was going to kill them, but there was a sign from Eywa." She continues. He glowers at her response, pointing at Jake and Norm. "I said no dreamwalker will come here, to offend our home! And to make matters worse you did not only bring one but TWO of these things! There alien smells fills my nose."

The na'vi surrounding them laughs at their leader's statement. Even Tsu'tey lets out a small chuckle breaking his always stone cold facade. "Father, many Atrokirina came to this alien" Y\N states firmly and points to Jake "What is going on?" Jake asks. Y\N walks back to them and says "My father is deciding weather or not to kill you." "Father!?" Jake exclaims and walks forward while stretching his hand out. "It's nice to meet you sir." He says before he quickly gets pulled back by Norm and some tribe members jumping forward to stop him he receives angered hisses and shouts for his actions. "Step back!" a commanding female voice booms throughout the entire home tree.

Everybody looks up to the second level where a female stands looking down at them. She looks to be in her 50's. Her outfit is elaborate, denoting her rank as clan matriarch. 'That is mother she is Tsahik, the one who interprets the will of Eywa "Y\N explains to them. "Who's Eywa?" Jake asks receiving an incredulous look from Norm. "I will look at these aliens." Silence falls upon everybody as she descended towards Jake and Norm. Y\N kneels before her like an acolyte as Mo'at passes. Mo'at walked around them looking at every detail of their feature, she picked up each of their tails and twisted it around her hand. She takes out a long thorn from her head piece and pokes it into Jake's skin making him flinch and drawing a dark red liquid from the opening. She brings it to her mouth and licks the blood off of it, tasting it. She does the same to Norm making him flinch as well. "What are you called?" Mo'at asks in a thick accent.

"Jake Sully" Jake said and pointed to himself "And that's Norm Spellman" he gestured to his friend who had wide eyes.

"why did you come to us" Mo'at asked the two dreamwalkers infront of her.

"We came to learn" Norm said

"we have tried to teach other skypeople, it is hard to fill a cup which is already full" she said in voice filed with knowledge.

"My cup is empty, he doesn't even have a cup yet" Norm pointed to Jake

"Yeah just ask doctor Augustine" Jake agreed with Norm.

"what are you" Mo'at asked the two standing infront of her and raised her chin.

"I don't know, I was a marine I was a warrior. Of the Jar Head clan" Jake stated but sounded a bit unsure "He's just my friend" he nods his head into Norm's direction and Norm slowly nodded to agree with Jake.

"A warrior, I could kill him easily" Tsu'tey yelled and threatingly stepped closer to the Humans. Y/N pulled him back by his arm to stop him and he stepped next to her and relaxed with her touch.

"No! This is the first warrior dreamwalker we have seen" Eutukan stopped Tsu'tey as Y/N grabbed his arm. "We have to learn more about them" he continued.

"What's going on? What are they saying?" jake questioned and caught Norm,s attention and he looked over and opened his mouth to talk but got interrupted.

Neytiri comes to stand next to her adoptive sister and he soon to be mate, Tsu'tey. All three of them knows that Y/N and Tsu'tey likes eachother, but he is destined to Neytiri and to be next clan leader, so they can't change it, its meant to be. Although they don't want to the have to accept it.

"Daughter, you will teach them our ways. To walk and speak as we do" Mo'at said to Y/N and she nodded, not objecting to the task she has received.

"Neytiri, you will help her" she continued, Neytiri was the opposite as Y/N in this situation and clearly showed her frustration and let out displeased grunt, Y/N and Tsu'tey looked at eachother and burst out into their usual laughter while they were close to echother.

"Stop laughing" Eyetukan ordered the pair wich they responded to by silenting the laughes but it still remained in snickers and giggles.

"That's not fair, I did'nt even bring these two here, it was-" before Neytiri could finish her sentence she got interrupted by Mo'at.

"it is decided" Mo'at finalized the two Na'vi woman's task.

Once again Neytiri let out a grunt and glares at Y/N

"MY daughters will teach you our ways. Lear well Jakesully and Norm and we will see if your insanity can be cured" Mo'at said and beconed the two Na'vi woman over to the two males standing infront of them.

As Y/N walked away from Tsu'tey he smacked her leg, with his tail and smiled at her resulting in her gasping in shock and reaching her hand out to hit him on his arm, but he dodged it and smiled wider.

She turned and walked over to the two dreamwalker men while Neytiri started walking to the area they keep and make their new clothes in, Y/n took Norm and Jake by their hands and followed behind Neytiri.

When they arrived Neytiri already had two loincloths in her hands and handed one to each male.

"Go change" she instructed them

"They're mine, I give the instructions" she said in a joking tone "go change" she said while turning to the males and smiled.

She heard Neytiri let out a frustrated scoff and smiled wider at her accomplishment to push her even further.