Bored, Bored, And More Bored.

"Lumine, paimon wonders what we'll do next! Inazuma is quite off-limits at the moment and Zhongli's problem's been solved." Paimon asked me.

I don't know what to reply with. Considering Zhongli's problem's been solved, and I've done everything Liyue has asked me to do, I'm not sure.

"I don't know, Paimon. Maybe we can go find some fatui to beat up?"

"Yesss... Paimon wants to give them the fist!"

Paimon may be known to have 3 stomachs but she's extremely rageful as well.

We checked our map and noticed we previously marked a fatui camp during one of our adventures we couldn't clear out.

"To dragonspine then!"

After interacting with the teleport waypoints I'd had already scampered off to find a ravine with a small fatui camp which seemed to be bullying a reckless pallad.

There were 8 or 9, but hell, I eat these guys for breakfast.

"Paimon says you should just go in with your sword. Paimon believes in you!"

I jumped down, swinging my sword and destroying each one of them.

The ledge on the ravine was quite sturdy, not a single shake.

I came across the leader of the group. Who seemed to be a Cicin mage.

Hmph, easy, my geo and anemo would be sure to take her out.

As I formed my elemental energy in my hands I swished and poofed these guys, and saved the reckless pallad.

As he thanked me and scurried off. I felt proud of myself, I looked down and it was a slightly short but most likely painful fall.

============================================================================

Wow, never knew I was going to write an ff and Chilumi. Well- Im saving up for the Childe re-rerun. What about you guys?

:D