Sprained my everything.

"Useless Child."

Something whispered at the back of my ear, as I could feel a hand shove me off that edge. Paimon flew down to help me because I had hit the floor hard, I had no food in my backpack to heal myself.

Slick guy, whoever that was was about to feel my wrath. But before I could even get up and ignore my pain,

Something grabbed me and pulled me into a huge crate.

Paimon disappeared into thin air as that happened, I knew she was still with me. I could hear things like

"Take the girl to northland bank!" and before I could pass out, I heard the word Harbinger.

Fatui Harbinger. This was a trap. Which one though? There's like, 11.

Whatever. I'm for sure going to break out after they keep me in Northland, its going to be a breeze.

I was wrong.

They chained me up somewhere in Northland bank, my sword is on the other side of the room. Paimon can get it, but she can't let me out.

"Paimon' s sorry I couldn't help you, Lumine, I would have but Paimon was so scared Paimon didn't know what to do..."

"Oh, Paimon.. It's okay, there's nothing I could do anyways. We'll get out of here."

Paimon teleported to me as I got an idea.

"Hey! Paimon! I've got an idea, you can teleport, right? Go call somebody to help!"

"Oh... Ever since you fished up Paimon, Paimon can't leave your side... Paimon can either teleport a bit further away from you, or float away from you, but Paimon can't go away from you with teleportation... Sorry, Lumine..."

I gave a sort of disappointed look and then replied.

"It's okay, Paimon.. Wait. Shh. I hear someone."