"From Liyue To Monsdadt To Liyue Once Again"

I'm not going to lie. I sort of- Fell asleep in his arms- Okay they're warm!

Next thing I know I wake up in Mondstadt.

Did Childe really go all that way? I'm the only one who has access to waypoints...

Well, I should really thank Childe. Plus I've been meaning for a visit. I turned out to be in some room of Mona's house. I saw a huge pile of Mora on the table, if it's for me, I'll leave it for Mona. Mona has no Monay ☹

Well, I should also probably go visit the knights. I bet Amber's been itching to see me. She is always so hopeful, that's nice.

Well, after my visit, I decided to head back to Liyue. See if I could sneak into northland bank to thank Childe.

Hmm, maybe I'll ask Xiangling if she could help?

"Hey, Xiangling! How's cooking going along? Paimon's hungry..." Paimon said, as soon as she set eyes on Wanmin.

"Hi, Paimon and Traveller! Anything you need? I'm not that busy right now."

"Oh, I need you to do something for me."

"Ahh? Suree! And I'll treat Paimon to some food after."

"Paimon's hungry!"

"Later, Paimon. Anyways, could you go into northland bank and make sure there's only a ginger-haired boy is in there? He's one of my friends but I'm not allowed in. And if you do see him- Could you call him outside please?"

I asked.

"Sure, Traveller!"

As Xiangling peeked her head into the doors, she noticed a short – blue-haired boy with the ginger. They were talking.

Xiangling came back to me with what she saw, and I knew that who she described as Scaramouche.

I decided to wait, I tried chatting with the guard outside, but it was mainly a one-sided conversation. While Paimon and Xiangling were talking about boom shaka laka – I guess.

Childe soon came out later, I'm so glad it wasn't Scaramouche. "Hey, whatcha doin' here? I kept you in Monstadt?" he asked, " I came here to apologize, and why the hell did you go all that way?" I replied.

"Because then it'd be easy for you to get kidnapped again."