A Little Peek Through A Door

There was a familiar voice having a conversation with someone outside the door. Though I couldn't put my finger on who it was.

Paimon quickly disappeared into her own world as the door lock clicked. I struggled to release myself out of these chains but it was too late, a ginger-haired boy- Wait.

A GINGER-HAIRED BOY?

Childe?

Why is he here? He wouldn't capture me? No wonder I knew who that voice was!

Oh, once I get out this guy going to get beaten up just like I did in the golden house.

Then again, soon after we promised we would have a small alliance... (AU)

"Lumine? What are you doing her-" He questioned, as he looked back at somebody through the door.

He seemed to give whoever that guy was a stern look.

"Hey, Comrade!" He came closer to me and unlocked it for me, then whispered into my ear-

"This wasn't planned. Get out of here as soon as you can, and please, just pretend you're still trapped for me."

I understood why he did it like that. This was most likely a rebellion against the harbinger rules I guess. I stayed, pretending to struggle.

"Childe- I swear to god," I said, I winked a bit after, as he made his way out the door.

Once I heard the lock click and footsteps go away, it was time to strike.

I quickly got up and Paimon came back, she obviously heard us.

I quickly dashed for my sword and the lock clicked again.

Childe peeked his dark blue eyes through the door and quickly gestured to let us follow him. Paimon and I scampered our way towards the door, as I whispered "Thank You."

I was obviously limping, as that fall still hurt. But once I get out of here I'll go heal myself.

Paimon and Childe noticed I was limping- Oh god.

I'm screwed, I just realized how idiotic and weak I looked in front of him- I mean them, them. It's not like I care about Childe- He's fatui. I can't like them.

Once he noticed he gave me a glare. It was kind of cute- Then he scooped me up in his arms and ran off.