||Them||

Place: Panchal borders ;Time: few days after fire borns birth ;

Time: few days after fire borns birth ;

All the royal family's members left to their respective kingdoms except Duryodhan, karn and Krishna stayed back in Panchal.

In the mean time surprisingly Duryodhan and dristhadyuma bonded well. And our naughty trio I mean both vasus and vasu's krishne announced their war of pranks on the other members but mostly the bali ka bakra is our dristhadyuma as he is so innocent to fall for their pranks easily.

Drupad had no problem with his children bonding with Hastinapur royals or with Dwarka royals the only person he had problem was with angraj due to his caste. But was bearing him for the Prince of Hastinapur.

         In mean time karn and his firecracker have bonded really well, their mornings start with offering prayers to lord surya accompanied by training of Draupadi which karn took on himself and ends with their strolling in the gardens of Panchal with all their gang.

Coming to Draupadi solely, she is being the most pampered soul ever from her sister, brother to her friends. Mainly it's krishn and karn who gives her whatever she asks without hesitation. A void still is present in her heart- craving for father's affection but seems that it isn't possible so soon.

🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆

"Sakha" a voice echoed threw the hallways of the massive palace. "Sakha I'm bored" she yelled reaching a masculine figure who was standing near his room closing his ears.

"Ofo, sakhi lower your voice. With this voice you can even wake the mighty kumbkarn up without any effort" he said making her glare at him

"Dwarkadeesh shri krishn here your friend your soul sister is dying due to boredom and you are taunting her no fair" saying so he turned her head sideways.

"Oye drama queen please stop your drama for at least a day can't you take a break from eating my and vasusen's brain. I pity vasusen right now he won't do uff and bear all your tantrums. Hey mahadev kis type ka antic piece bejha hai apne." He started his own drama

(Hey lord what type of antic piece have you sent)

"Full proof antic piece hu mein jo app duur bhi fhek do na tho bhi wapas app ke paas ajayegi" she said making him chuckle

(I am full proof antic piece whom you even threw far away but still comes back to you)

"What's happening? Both of you have started again?" He heard another voice coming towards them they turned to see the another Musketeer of their group.

"Argh see Vasu I am bored here and sakha Govind is teasing me this isn't fair" she pouted turning towards karn

Karn shook his head seeing the antics of the fire born. "Then I have a solution for that Duryodhan and me have talked to Panchal naresh about our outing to the borders of Panchal so wanna join us" he said making her squeal.

"Yep you are my true friend Vasu see this Govind is good for nothing" she said making karn laugh where as Krishna was sulking listening to her words.

"But is it important that "that motu" should tag along us" she asked emphasising motu more. "I don't understand what's yours and Duryodhan's problem both of you couldn't bear each other a second" karn said

"It's because he always sticks to you like leech. Not giving me space to talk with my best friend" she said with a huff "seems someone is jealous of someone" Krishna said raising his eyebrow a bit.

"Nothing like that it's just that that motu irritates me a lot and competes with me to gain attention of Vasu. Sometimes I feel like bhanumathi is his wife or karn is?" She said making krishn burst into fits of laughter but karn was eyeing her like an alien.

"Well I already have two wives my dear firecracker I am not interested in having any other especially not suyo at all" he said folding his hands before her while she lifted her right hand as she was blessing him

"Oye moti again you have started to steal my friend" Duryodhan said from her behind making her jolt at once. "Phew! Motu you scared me" she said trying to calm herself a bit

"Olololu my scared kitten" Duryodhan said pinching her cheeks "don't do that" she said moving his hands and gave him a annoyed look.

"And why you all are hell bent to give me weird names first it started from this Vasu he calls me firecracker, and Govind calls me drama queen, my twine calls me danda(stick) and you motu calls me moti and now kitten" she said in an annoyed tone.

Three men looked each other "because you are all of those" they replied at a time "okay now children we are getting late" karn said "yes pitamaha (grand pa)" other three coursed and followed him.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

"Jyesth" a person called out his elder brother who was walking in front of him "still how many days jyesth? We have to stay like this abandoning all our rights and roaming in these forests" a huge man complained

"Bheem this is mata's orders we have to fulfil that. And about what rights you are talking being a royal and fighting for the throne We lost being with our family and brothers and forgot to have a peaceful life" he said making them understand.

"Jyesth is right bhrata bheem it's a great chance to all of us to explore the world which we can't do being a royal" Arjun said

"What happened Sahdev you look disturbed?" Nakul asked him "nothing kul it's just that the planets are changing its position" he said gazing the sky

"Hmm what do you think it's favourable or not?" Arjun asked him "well I can't predict it's confusing I can just say that something big is going to happen. Something is going to change in our life" he said making them frown a bit

"Whatever it is deva we will all face it together. Till we five brothers are together nothing can harm us" yudhisthir said making all them nod. Five of them hugged each other "mata would be waiting for us" Nakul said making all of them nod.

To be continued::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thought to write pandavs and Panchali's meet too but it's getting so long so stopped till here.

Maybe I would update a bit late my project is going on right now so.......