||Is it love?||

Place : borders of PanchalTime: few days after birth of fire borns

Time: few days after birth of fire borns

It's going to be a long day! "Sakhi dyaan se" Krishna yelled seeing his friend jumping up and down ; here and there. "Don't worry govind I will be fine. Just think about your cousin that motu woh shayad rasta bathak ja sakta hai" She teased duryodhan who was back of her when he tried to lung towards her karn stopped him and moved his head in denial making him huff a bit.

Draupadi moved forward leaving everyone behind. She was mesmerized by the view of the forest as it was her first time coming out of the palace. Her giggling sounds were spread all over the place. She followed the path deep into forest. Suddenly she realized that she lost her path.

Panic started to find its way through her veins, she tried to retrace her path back but she got stumbled upon a stone and injured her knee. Tears welled up through her eyes. She tried to yell and call her friends but her voice was not able to come out of her throat due to fear.

She clutched her knees close to her tried to calm her down, tried to concentrate on some other things. A face flashed as she tried to calm herself down her friends whom she can rely on Her vasu and govind she knew that no matter what they will reach her and show her a way out her problems

"Devi" a soft voice pulled her from her thoughts she saw a manly figure standing there in clothes of brahmin. "Devi! May I know what happened to you" he asked her softly. "I....I...Lost my way" she replied in a low voice.

"If you don't mind us can you try to stand your knee looks like its injured" another person said from his side making her nod and she tried to get up using tree as her support. He immediately moved away and came back with some leaves making its paste in his arms and looked at her seeking for her permission, she just simply nodded her head .

When that cold substance came in contact with her injured part she winced a bit controlled her yelp. "Thank..thank you" she tried to put into words. "It's okay devi, but may we know what are you doing deep inside the forest" a man who's face was kept without any emoitons but a calm feature endured eyes. "I was with my friends we came here to visit the forest but I came forward and lost my way back" she said sniffing a bit.

"It's fine devi I think you are not much far from them. May I know from which part you have entered the forest" A person with a dusky complexion asked her "We came from south as far as I remember" she said

"Oh! okay we will show you the way devi" a bulky man said making her nod with a tight smile and blinking her eyes rapidly trying to get rid of the tears.

They slowly made their way towards the possible direction. As soon as they were moving forward they were listening some noises around. Nothing in pin point but its like someone was yelling "draupadi" "Krishne" "Behena" many voices were ringing through their ears.