1

"Geojitmariya, you such a liar

"Geojitmariya, you such a liar. See me, see me ya, neon wiseonjaya. Wae jakku ddan gireul garae, ya neona jalhae. Jebal gangyohajin marajwo. (Say) La, la, la, la, la. Ni ggumi mwoni, ni ggumi mwoni, mwoni. (Say) La, la, la, la, la. Gojak igeoni, gojak igeoni geoni," BTS sang in front of the small crowd. Some were nervous because they still didn't get used to the stage, and some were already used to it. It was tiring. The choreography was tiring for their bodies and it was hard to sing while panting and sweating so much.

Some fans cheered at the cool parts, or when Jimin showed his abs, but the cheers were low from the super small crowd.

What 2013 Bangtan Sonyeondan didn't know was that 2023 BTS was watching them. One thing they shouldn't know though is how 2023 BTS were teasing each other about how bad their voices were and laughing at their younger selves.

The dance break for No More Dream started as you could still not hear the cheers. BTS looked exhausted, and they did their best on that dance break, but the fans still were silent. 2023 Jimin wasn't silent though. He laughed at his high note as he slapped Taehyung's shoulder. Namjoon, knowing Jimin, immediately grabbed him before he fell to the ground. All the members noticed big changes, not only the crowd's size but their voices and dancing too. They had improved a lot in these 10 years.

When the song ended, BTS bowed in front of everyone. "Gamsahabnida (Thank you)!" Rap Monster thanked while they were bowing. It was the last song they're preforming, and the concert ended. They got backstage to rest like usual, but something unusual happened. They saw seven men waiting for them back stage. They looked oddly like them.

2013 BTS stopped walking when they saw the seven grown men. "Yah! Stop snatching my wig!" 2023 Jin scolded Jungkook as he was grabbing Jin's wig and teasing him about his bald head. Jin didn't accept being defeated and grabbed Jungkook's wig too, exposing his bald head.

"Behave!" RM scolded his members quickly before facing the young band. "Hello!" RM greeted the tired young people.

"Hello!" Rap monster greeted himself. "Who are you?"

2023 BTS stood up. "I'm you, just a lot older," RM started, shocking his younger self. "We'll introduce ourselves! Dul set (two three)," 2023 RM said before everyone followed. "Annyeonghaseyo! Bangtan sonyeondan imnida (Hello! We are BTS)!" The 2023 BTS members said. 2013 BTS took a step back scared as they gasped. "You're probably shocked by this," RM started. "We'll introduce ourselves first then explain. I'll start. Hello! I'm RM, the leader of the group. I was Rap Monster like you are called right now, but I changed my name," he said.

"Hello! I'm Jin!"

"I'm Suga!"

"I'm Jhope!"

"I'm Jimin!"

"I'm V!"

"I'm Jungkook!"

"You're me?!" 2013 Jungkook said. "Why do you have so many piercings and tattoos."

"We're BTS, as we just told you, but we're not teenagers anymore. We're not between the age of 16 and 21 like you anymore. We're between the age of 26 and 31 now," RM explained again as the old BTS gasped again. "We're from the year 2023. Time machines are made now, and we wanted to see ourselves when young. We wanted to say thank you for working hard! Continue working hard and you'll reach your dreams."

"Jimin," 2023 Jimin told himself.

"Yes, hyung?" 2013 Jimin said confused.

"Don't call me hyung! I'm you! I just wanted to tell you that you're nice! Keep going!" 2023 Jimin said.

"We could've warned you from some stuff, but we don't want to change the future so we'll let you make the mistakes you did," 2023 Jin said.

"So you only came back to tell us to continue working hard?" 2013 Jhope asked. "We will continue working hard, but how did you continue working on your career alone after BigHit lost their money? Or did they lose their money in 2023? Did we live poor and had a hard life all these years? Do people come to our concerts while needing to pay, or do we still give free tickets to people?"

"Actually, we wanted to show you the answer to your question," 2023 Taehyung said.

"What do you mean?" 2013 Jungkook asked?

"You're coming with us to 2023," RM said as 2013 BTS gasped.

"What?!" Rap monster said shockingly.

"We have a concert now. We told ARMYs that we're going to bring you with us. They're waiting!" 2023 Jin explained.

"So we're going to see 2023 ARMY?" 2013 Jungkook asked.

"Yes, let's go!"

_______________

Author's note:

Hello!

PS. I do not judge the BTS members now or then. I'm just trying my best to write how they would react. For example if I write that Jhope bullied his younger self I do not mean that young hobi was ugly but that a normal living person would find the younger version ugly. I mean don't y'all hate your younger selves come on?

This story contains only 5 chapters by the way. I wrote it back in summer 2022 (before we knew anything about their enlistment) and finished in march 2023 (i didn't write everyday as you may have noticed cause it's a short story). Honestly, I like the idea (probably cause it's my story duh). I mean, most ffs on Wattpad are romantic ones or like ones that you don't want bts to see. Honestly, I kinda want them to see this (ik they wouldn't and i also hope they don't cause we dead if they open Wattpad). Anyway, I mean I think this is a really cute story and I sometimes cry when I'm writing or rereading to edit cause I miss BTS. I want them back so bad. As an appreciation for BTS, an appreciation for their 10th anniversary, showing my love and showing how much I miss them I'm writing this. I love you all, BTS and ARMY and stay strong until 2025.

I really want you to know what you think about this story cause I personally like it. It's not that it's good written or anything like that but I like it because I miss BTS. I miss the days they were here, together, with us. That resembles the 2013 BTS in this story. As for the 2023 BTS in this story, they resemble BTS if they come back (if they do). I really hope they do. I wish they would. I wanna trust them...

So tell me what you think, cause I wanna know if I'm the only one that really loves this idea or not.

Again, the idea came to me before BTS hiatus and enlistment. I wrote the first chapter and then continued the rest after they announced the enlistment, therefore there are some things that show that they were in the military (for example the wigs) but the main idea isn't enlistment.

Thank you for reading!

Hope you will enjoy this story! Don't forget to vote :)