5

The once young, wild and free BTS eventually grew up and knew that they were going to become worldwide singers (aka the biggest boyband in the world)

The once young, wild and free BTS eventually grew up and knew that they were going to become worldwide singers (aka the biggest boyband in the world). They may have not have gotten the warnings about time traveling from their older selves, but they were smart enough to keep what happened to themselves. They knew that whatever they said could change the history, and they did not want that.

It was now 2023 once again and their last concert was coming. They wanted to do something special to their fans and immediately remember what they saw that they did. They were very hesitant or wether they should actually repeat history, basically bringing their old selves to the future, or just having a concert and ending it all without double BTS.

In the end BTS made a decision, and that was to not do what their older versions did. If they do bring 2013 BTS to the future they would be taking big risks, and they never know if older selves would actually keep everything as a secret or not. If they don't everything would be ruined, so they didn't want to risk it. History doesn't really repeat itself 100%, so if they did bring 2013 BTS to 2023 it's not 100% sure that their younger selves would do just like they did. They might change their minds and tell their families, or get drunk and tell the world on live. It's dangerous.

BTS went up to the stage, greeting the crowd for the last time. The crowd was much bigger from what they remember. In fact they were performing in the biggest stadium in the world with 200K seats and they all got sold out in a day. They weren't sure if that stadium existed when they travelled through time. Things seem a lot different now and they are definitely a lot more popular than what they saw that they would be.

The only difference was that when they stepped on stage they were greeted by a silent crowd with a black ocean. This wasn't what they had expected and it was definitely disappointing for all of them.

As they looked closer they realized that it wasn't a black ocean at all! "Guys, can you see this or am I going insane?" Jin asked.

"You're not, the seats are empty!" Yoongi said, disappointed and sad. He quickly opened twitter to check what was going on. "'BTS concert tickets stolen'?! What is this?! Why is this trending?!" Yoongi read out loud as all the members gathered around him and looked at his phone. "'Someone bought all BTS tickets and didn't let anyone buy them just to make BTS miserable. It's really sad! That person ruined the opportunity for 200K ARMYs and ruined BTS's last concert. Truly evil!'" Yoongi read from twitter. "Why would they do this?!"

"So that you don't repeat history," someone said, coming towards the stage from the seats.

"Bang PD Nim?!" they all uttered in disbelief, shocked. "You did this?!" Hoseok asked.

"I did," Hitman Bang answered. "I couldn't scold your older selves as they had already done what they did and went back to their time, but I could scold you in the future. I saw you when they, or you, came to our time and brought you to theirs. I couldn't scold them. They seemed like they were very famous and don't usually get scolded. You don't get scolded by me lately either, so my assumption was right back then, but I promised myself to do this. Bringing your old selves back is very dangerous and I won't let you do that for some fans. Now goodbye and enjoy your unemploymence!" He took our contract, that was going to end tomorrow, tore it and walked away.

They were now unemployed, and ended their contract in a very displeasing way.

Don't play with time traveling kids.