3

Old Jungkook carried old Jimin as young Jungkook carried young Jimin and they ran after each other

Old Jungkook carried old Jimin as young Jungkook carried young Jimin and they ran after each other. Both Jimins hit the 10 men's backs then landed on the ground and did the high note. Both Jimins did the high note together, but there was a clear difference between the voices.

Geojitmariya, you such a liar
See me, see me ya, neon wiseonjaya
Wae jakku ddan gireul garae, ya neona jalhae
Jebal gangyohajin marajwo
(Say) La, la, la, la, la
Ni ggumi mwoni, ni ggumi mwoni, mwoni
(Say) La, la, la, la, la
Gojak igeoni, gojak igeoni geoni

They continued singing as the crows yelled uncontrollably. It was crazy for the young BTS. They had never experienced something like this and never thought that they would. When the Jimins flashed their abs the crowd screamed an ear blasting yell leaving the 14 young men in shock. The crowd went crazy because they got two views of Jimin's abs. Two different looking abs of course because Jimin's body changed a lot throughout the year. All old BTS members except for Jimin were shocked at the high volume and stared at the crowd in shock, as old Jimin just got shy. As for young BTS, they were even more shocked. They weren't even used to the screams, not even the low ones. However, they tried keeping their professionalism and continued dancing.

Old BTS ran around the stage in between verses, taking up the whole stage as young BTS sticked to their choreography. They were shocked that they would be so comfortable on stage in front on thousands. They were nervous in front of a few and now they're performing in front of thousands. Their voices shaked like crazy from the anxiety but they continued. It was scary yet felt good.

Vocal line forgot about continuing the choreography as they started throwing water at each other and at the crowd. They chased each other on stage, giving the crowd quite a show. That's until Jimin slipped on the floor so that Jungkook stopped following him to help him up, only leading his button to tear open. They started teasing him by opening his bottuns even more and he was absolutely embarassed but then the song ended. They had absolutely forgotten about their young selves watching their crackheadness.

2013 BTS were weirded out by themselves, but also extremely proud. They couldn't believe that they would be standing there confidently, being comfortable in front of thousands of ARMYs. They weren't even comfortable turning on V-live so how would they be comfortable on stage with all the attention on them? It's not like they've tried turning on a V-live, but the thought scared them. Their shock and proudness didn't stop there as they heard their older selves making fun of Jungkook because he snored on live. Teenage Jungkook couldn't believe it! He couldn't believe that he'd let himself sleep on live. The agency doesn't even let him. They'll kick him out if he did! He couldn't help but wonder how the 26 year old Jungkook could do it without being kicked out from BigHit Entertainment yet.

"Is this normal?" young J-hope asked through the crowd's screams. They knew they were crackheads, of course. They know themselves. They just didn't know that they'd be so comfortable with each other, do comfortable with their fans and so comfortable in front of the cameras. J-hope couldn't believe what he was seeing. The disrespect of his olders right in front of his eyes! He couldn't believe it. Would he be so close with his older members that he'll disrespect them? Especially the maknae line. They teased Yoongi and Seokjin. Young BTS felt ashamed of that, yet very proud. They didn't know what power they held, but they felt it. They felt that they would become big, very big. They just know that they have to continue doing their best. That's the only thing they knew for sure.

"Yes," his older version answered with a laugh at the maknaes. "Even though I sometimes can't believe Jin's the oldest. He's literally 31 and behaving like 11."

"Yah!" Jin scolded, obviously hearing him before standing again with the other members.

They thanked young BTS for their company and bid goodbye. ARMY made sure to give them the cheers they deserves as they went back to 2013.