2

"We are back ARMY!" RM said earning all the cheers from nearly 100 000 ARMYs

"We are back ARMY!" RM said earning all the cheers from nearly 100 000 ARMYs. Young BTS were left in shock, staring at the huge crowd with pure shock shown on their faces. The staff gave the 14 men microphones before they went on stage. 7 colored and glittery microphones and 7 other normal microphones for young BTS. Old BTS changed their microphones with the young ones to make them more welcomed. That means, 2013 BTS held the colored microphones and 2023 BTS held the black, normal, microphones.

"ARMY?" Young Suga mumbled into the microphone, only to get huge screams in response. Some members couldn't hold their tears, crying and crashing to their friends' embrace. "So we got a big house, big car and big rings?" Young Suga asked, clearly using the 'No More Dream' lyrics as he said it in English.

"Yes, right ARMY?" Old Suga answered, getting a loud response from ARMY.

"Yoongis marry me," old Jhope joked, mumbling to Yoongi. The microphone was near his mouth making everyone hear. Everyone was left laughing except for young BTS.

"What?" young Suga asked, confused. At that moment a woman appeared on the big screen from the crowd, holding a big poster saying 'Yoongi marry me'. The member were left laughing again, leaving the seven young men in confusion. They just had to shrug it off and move on. They'll understand in 10 years anyway.

"I know you guys just debuted and we brought you here to," old Jin started before continuing, "Our last concert."

"We wanted this to be a special day for all the ARMYs, so we thought that we can perform 'No More Dream' with you, or more like us," old Jhope stated.

2013 BTS looked at their older selves hesitantly. "Wait," Rap monster said before gathering his band and talking with them. After some time they all looked at themselves. "We have made a decision."

The crowd suddenly started screaming "BTS, BTS, BTS!" to cheer the young men.

"We would love to perform 'No More Dream' with you!"