4

2013 BTS went back to their year with a shock

2013 BTS went back to their year with a shock. They didn't know how to feel about this and who they should or should not tell, nor did they know if this was a dream or not. They were basically too shocked to say, feel or do anything at the moment. It felt too magical that they could suddenly travel in time, see their older selves and see that they were suddenly the biggest boy band in the world. One thing they knew for sure is that they will continue working hard and doing their best because there is definetly a chance that what they saw is actually true and that they will get succesful. That gave them motivation to keep working hard and be happy in their 10 year's career. They didn't have money at the moment, but they knew that they would, someday, have all the money they want. They would have the big cars, big rings and big houses they have dreamt of. That is what kept them going.

As for 2023 BTS, this wasn't the start for their big career but the end of it. They stood in front of the crowd, holding back their tears, as the song 'For Youth' started playing. They made sure to look at their fans like they were their lovers, looking at them for the last time. It was a long concert, longer than usual, to make sure they're getting the time they need with their fans before saying their last goodbye.

"Forever we are young! Narineun kkochip bi sairo, hemaeeo dallineun i miro. Forever we are young! Neomeojyeo dachigo apado, kkeuteopsi dalline kkumeul hyanghae," the crowd sang, loud and clear, before the song started.

"If I never met you. Oh, nan eotteon moseubilkka, baby," Jungkook sang the start of the song. The song went on as the crowd sang along. "Dalligo, tto neomeojigo, treukyeojugo, sseureojigido, oh." BTS lightly danced, trying their best to not fail their audience or cry. They succeeded on not failing their audience, of course, but eventually failed at not crying. Some members couldn't help but tear a little while singing and they weren't even half way through the song. They weren't the only ones crying though. The crowd was crying like crazy. They knew this was the last concert so they didn't care if they were ugly crying or not. They were just trying to enjoy the moment as much as they can.

"You're my best friend for the rest of my life! Wish I could turn back time!" This was the part that made everyone lose it. Whoever didn't cry started crying after that line. It just magically makes everyone emotional for no particular reason. Nobody knows if it's the note, Jungkook's voice, the song, lyrics or just magic. The point is, the lyrics aren't really that deep because you can actually turn back time and that's exactly what BTS did a few moments ago.

"Rest of my life," Taehyung ended the song as everyone started cheering while crying. It was the loudest cheer they have ever heard. It was their goodbye cheer.

BTS looked at each other and reached out their arms. They looked at each and every member, watching how they gently sad smiled at each other with tears in their eyes. "Bangtan bangtan bang bangtan!" They all said while Yoongi made sure to look at all the members for the last time doing this iconic move.

After years of promising ARMY that Yoongi wouldn't look except if they were going to disband, and years after not looking, and years after ARMYs being thankful for Yoongi not looking each time, now was ARMY's biggest fear.

Yoongi looked.

The MeetOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara