Life

Yo, Author here! I just wanted to say that this story will be very bad, because I didn't finish Miraculous LadyBug. Also non of those are mine, I just own the plot (and grammar mistakes). Enjoy this garbage!!!

Marinette POV

What can I say about my life? Well, at first it was good, I got a lot of friends, a crush and a good school grades. But all of that changed when she came.

Lila Rossi a.k.a. Liar-la or Lie-La

She turned all of my ' friends ' against me. She would spread around her lies like a web and the others will believe her every word. Chloe, Luka and Kagami saw through her act and didn't believe her. It ended up Chloe being my friend, Luka getting disowned by his parents and being adopted by Jagged Stone and Kagami being sent to Japan. All from the class believed when Lila said it was my mistake. Thanks to that my situation became worse and worse every day. One beautiful day I was walking across the park when I saw the whole class being there. I tried to run, but they always caught up to me and beat me up in an alleyway. So every time when I went outside I would dress like a boy for 2 reasons:
1 because they wouldn't think that it's me and reason number
2 I found out that I am trans.

Pretty weird, huh? Well I just liked dressing like a boy for some time now. I am just afraid what would class say, so I didn't come out. When I told my friends they were happy that I trusted them that much to come with something like that to them first. But when I told my parents...they didn't take it well. They called me a fag, beat me up and locked me in my room. When they found out that I got some clothing for boys, they would thrown it away or cut it to little pieces right before my eyes. They didn't understand me.

But that didn't stop me. I would always wear masculine clothing with my friends (when they came to Paris). I am also thinking about dyeing my hair. And maybe cut them a little? I am not sure. But if my situation becomes worse, I will have to think about a plan. I was trying to quit studying at Françoise Dupont High School for some time now, but the principal and Miss Bustier wouldn't let me. They always say that if I changed the way I saw Lila and started learning good like when I started going there, I would be a great asset and example for everyone else. Because I knew that Lila was lying she always told the teacher that I was cheating when I wasn't. She would also find some fake evidence on me. And the others would believe it. Also I forgot to tell you that the other classes saw through Lila's act and even helped me with healing myself. But that still wasn't enough.