Class

For those who were wondering what happened with the Akuma-Class, there's a small chapter about it. Enjoy!

3rd POV

After the class finished beating up Marinette and left her in an alleyway, they went home, unaware what will happen next day.

- next day -

As the class woke up, all of them felt a little uneasy. But they shrugged it off. They chatted along the way to school. Everyone believing Lila's lies, needing them like an oxygen. But only one person didn't. Chloe. She saw how Lila treated Marinette and she didn't like it . She knew that she wasn't always good to Marinette, but seeing her classmates bullying someone, which they knew for years for someone, which they had just met. She couldn't let it like that. She anonymously reported bullying Marinette, but Miss Bustier didn't believe that. Until today.

Marinette didn't come to school. Everyone told the teacher that she's skipping class, until they heard a knock on the door. "Come in" said Miss Bustier. The one who knocked was the police. "What would you like?" asked Miss Bustier worried. "We came her to investigate. Are you Marinette Dupain-Cheng's classmates?" After that question was told, the class started yelling fake news about her. Some even told the police what they wanted to hear. "Okay then. I do not came her to hear your opinions on the class 'bully', but to arrest you all." At this the class started yelling again, mostly asking things like 'why?!' or 'didn't you hear who my parents are?'. "That bitch called a police on us. I will kill her!" Alya shouted. "There's no need to do that. You already did." Police officer told her. At this the whole classroom fell silent. The ones who killed Marinette went to jail and those who just watched were punished. Only Chloe was freed. She told them all the information that she knew about the situation. And then she went home to cry. The ones who killed her got 7 years in prison and those who just watched got 3.

Hi! I wanted to say that one day in MLB universe is 83 days in GI universe (Idk reason)