Alive

3rd POV

"Where am I?" asked Marinette. She was now literally in the middle of nowhere. Only white around her. Then she remembered what happened. Her body laying in the alleyway, totally lifeless. It hurts to think that the people you loved, cared about would turn against you just to one person which they had just met. But, she couldn't feel anything.

"Am I dead?"

When she said that, a God appeared out of nowhere. "Who are you?!" asked scared. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you, Marinette." the God spoke. "Who are you and how do you know my name?" she asked. "I am a God. And I know your name since I have been observing you for a while. You were a total angel. And you still are. Your friends have turned their backs against you, just because of one person. The reason why I have been observing you was : As a God I have some 'powers' that the others don't. One of them is reincarnation. I can basically let one human in milenia have their reincarnation and become immortal. I know everything about you. Your likes, friends and dreams. One of them was to be a boy, right? I can let that happen. Once you reincarnate, you can be born as a boy. But it's up to you."

Marinette was totally shocked at the explanation. She throught about it for a while and then agreed. God three times clapped and dissappeared. Then Marinette saw a big light. She went closer and closer, until she passed through it. Then she opened her eyes and was somewhere else? She didn't know. She tried to walk- it didn't go as planned. She fell from the hill to a small lake. Then she looked at her reflection. There was white and blue thingy with black face and white eyes. She slowly made her way to the riverside. When she got there, she throught about some other way of travelling around. She already tried walking and it ended horribly. She looked to her reflection again and saw wings? She then tried to fly. She fluttered her wings a little and flied! She finally found a way. She flied a couple of more minutes away from there, until she met a boy. He had a black hair, blue eyes and a lyre. She slowly made her way to him, but he spotted her first. "Hey, who are you, little one?" he asked as he carefully came closer and closer. Marinette tried to speak, but she couldn't. "It's okay, I won't hurt you." he said. Then he started playing on a lyre to calm her down. They passed a while of them chatting and becoming a great friends :).

______________________________________________________________

I just wanted to say that I will change some things in the story. And explain something too. Marinette was reborned as Venti's true form (if you don't know, you can google that-). When she took his form after his death, she was sent to heaven for a milenia as Anemo Archon. She learned how to fly, fight, sing... Basically she was there for milenia and then along with Morax and Raiden Shógun went to live on the Earth. I won't tell the ships yet. And Genshin Impact Universe is a part of China, MLB is in France.