Abuse

Marinette POV

I was just walking home from school. Classmates made sure for me to 'pay for what I have done to Lila'. They catched me running from school and dragged me to nearest alleyway where they beat me up. It took 4 long hours. When they were happy with what have they done to me, they went home. When I came home at 19:00 my parents were waiting for me in the living room. They were beyond angry. "Marinette where have you been?!" asked Sabine.

Btw if you're wondering why I am and will be calling her parents by their names, that's because Marinette could not longer call them mom and dad for what they have done to her. Okay that's all.

3rd POV

"..." Marinette didn't say anything as she started going to her attic bedroom. When she was at the ladder leading to her room, she was thrown across the room. When she looked who was that, she saw Tom looking angry. "Listen here fag! You just can't be out this goddamn long! We have been waiting for you!" Tom yelled at Marinette. "That slut was probably sleeping with some guys on the street again, like Lila said" said  Sabine. Before Marinette could even get up, she was beaten up by her parents. When they ended, they went to their bedroom to sleep. Marinette now brokenhearted went to her room, where she healed herself and then tried to sleep. But she couldn't. She was thinking about her recent situation. If she managed to find out who was Hawkmoth, she could take away his miraculous and then ran away. But the real question is Who is the Hawkmoth. Every time she would think about it, only one person crossed her mind. 'Gabriel Agreste'. His logo, his behaviour and personality, everything was the same like Hawkmoth's.

Unable to sleep she transformed into LadyBug and went to Agreste's residence. She saw Gabriel sleeping. She went through his things and found Butterfly and Peacock miraculous. Then she went to Adrien's room and took Cat miraculous as well.  She took them and jo-joed(?) herself out of the house to her room again. Then all the kwamis flew from the miraculous and hugged Nuruu and Duusu. After celebrating that they were back, Marinette asked them "Sorry to disturb your celebration, but I have come with an idea. If we destroy miraculous, they wouldn't have to be used for evil again and you can be free." Kwamis throught about it for a while and then accepted it.

After destroying miraculous, because Author is lazy.

Hawkmoth is defeated, miraculous destroyed, now there isn't  anything that could hold her in Paris. That could make her stay in Paris. She packed her things in big backpack, took all of her money, dressed as a boy and run out of the Bakery. When she was about to cross the street, her classmates quickly catched up to her and started beating her up. Stabbing, punching, kicking...she didn't remember. Then they left her in an alleyway to bleed. After a while her body was weaker and weaker from the bloodloss. At the last time she looked up to the sky and closed her heavy eyes. They moved only for a while and then stopped. Her body laying lifeless on the ground in a pool of blood. But she wasn't going to die anytime soon.