-Love-

Marinette and Adrien, both different people with different lives, wayyyy different ages, with different likes and dislikes but they both seemed to love each other. ''Marinette Agreste'' Christian called walking into the kitchen. Her blushing face keeping her hushed as Paxton patted Adrien's back as he was choking on his own saliva.

''Y-Yea'' they laughed at them and she let out a nervous giggle. ''Someone wants to know if his horse can breed with yours so I came to ask''

''Who is he'' Mari asked as she returned to her natural color. ''The same person Chat bought the horse from, don't worry I checked him out, he is a good man he owns a few stables and they are all well kept so it's your choice Mari'' She thought for a while before nodding. ''Okay''

''Someone is going to be a grandma'' Chat smiled. ''Yip I am officially old'' Marinette smiled at him giggling. ''Hey, Mari'' Adrien whispered. ''Do you wanna meet my dad'' He asked. ''Yup, I would love to'' He smiled at her.

''Come on'' getting up she stood in front of him and pulled his hand. ''Get uppppp'' The blue strained. ''If you pull me up you get a kiss'' Adrien smirked. ''If you don't get up you won't get any kisses'' Mari smirked back. ''Ouch princess fine'' He got up and she pulled him to the kitchen. ''If you are going to be my boyfriend you have to learn stuff in the kitchen''

''Okay so first wash your hands, and then get an apron'' I'm gonna change. ''Think of something to make also'' Running up the stairs she quickly changed into

and tied her hair up in a messy bun with two curls at the front before returning to Chat

and tied her hair up in a messy bun with two curls at the front before returning to Chat. ''We can make cookies that are easy- look at you looking all gorg and sexy especially your ass'' The blonde smirked. ''Shhh... Chocolate chip or snickerdoodle'' she asked getting out flour and milk.

''Chocolate because I have no clue what the other one is'' She giggled and got out everything they needed.

TIME SKIP

''Those are hot'' He smirked while she rolled her eyes. ''Come on'' taking some plates of the cookies they made their way downstairs to Chats

 'conference room'