-Where is daddy?-

"Mommy, where is daddy?" Hugo questioned for the millionth time this week. "He's a bit busy baby, he'll be back soon okay." He sighee and walked away.

"Should I tell him?" She asked. "Yes, It might be hard, but you shouldn't lie to him." Paxton replied.

She sighed and walked away also...

"No you imbecile, the speech comes before the funeral-" "You are planning a funeral." She asked. "Uhm, yeah, we were just gonna come talk to you-"

"It's fine, you don't have to be nervous, a funeral comes after someone... dies right." She said with a small smile before walking away.

"You okay?" Caleb asked sitting next to her on her bed. "Y-Yeah, it just. It feels so unreal... he's gone." She whispered, tears rolling down her cheeks. 

"Mommy where is daddy?!" Hugo asked storming into the room. "I-I told you-" "stop lying to me! I heard the grown-ups talking a-and they were planning a funeral for my daddy, where is daddy mommy?" Hugo asked.

"Hugo..." she couldn't tell him that his favorite parent was gone.

"There was an.... incident and your father... he got wounded and he didn't make it, I'm sorry Hugo." Caleb spoke up.

"Y-You're lying... right?!" He asked tears filling his eyes, Marinette bowed her head and Hugo's tears fell. "B-But my birthday is coming up, daddy has to be here a-and, I need a sister, he promised! Daddy has to come home, he has to." He sobbed. 

Marinette picked up her son and took him into a hug. 

"I'm so sorry." She whispered. "I want my daddy.'' he sobbed hugging her tightly...

''Mari, we are going to view the body, do you want to come?'' Caleb asked. ''Hugo, let's go for a ride, okay babe.'' he nodded and got up...

''Where are we going mommy?'' Hugo asked as they got out of the car. ''T-To see daddy baby, you can sit outside if you like, do you want to do that?'' she asked. He nodded and she sighed sadly, Caleb took him and sat down on the bench with him outside. 

Meanwhile with Mari...

Paxton went with Mari to the room and she stopped outside looking at his lifeless body laying on the grey table. 

She felt sick, her stomach was turning inside her she put her hand to her mouth and wept. Paxton then took her into a hug and rested his chin on her head comforting her.

Meanwhile with Caleb and Hugo...

Caleb could see the tears falling from the little boy's bowed head and he sighed. ''You know, I was around your age when my dad died. I never went to see him. In fact, if it weren't for old pictures. I would have never remembered how he looks. I was angry and sad, that he left my mom and I so I didn't go to his funeral. And I regretted it. 

You should go with your mother Hugo, go say goodbye, she'll need you more than ever now. Do you want me to take you?'' Hugo nodded and wiped his cheeks.

''Momma!'' Hugo called. 

With Marinette...

''Momma!'' She heard Hugo call and she saw him coming to her and she smiled. 

''Thank you for coming baby.'' She smiled and went down to him. ''You know daddy loved you right?'' she whispered. He nodded with teary eyes. ''And he left you the best birthday gift ever Hugo, I can't wait to show you. come on.'' She got up and took his hand.

They were a few meters from the room before...

*EXPLOSION*

Their ears were ringing as their head was spinning. ''H-Hugo?'' She whispered followed by a loud groan. ''Marinette!'' She heard Caleb yelling in front of her, He had Hugo in his arms, He was crying. He grabbed her arm to help her up rushing her out of the morgue.

''A-Adrien,'' she whispered before she fell unconscious on Kim. 

She woke up a few minutes later, she was sitting in the black Caddilac. ''W-Where's Hugo?'' she asked. ''He was taken back to the house, Caleb is with him,'' Kim spoke up. ''A-Adrien?'' she questioned holding her head. 

''About that... Uhm, we lost him.'' Kim added. ''What?!'' She shot up. She hopped out of the car and ran back inside to see the room, where her boyfriend once lay, destroyed, and his body was nowhere to be found...

''Where is my boyfriend?!'' She whispered. 

"S-Something's wrong with my baby." She said panicking as her belly was throbbing with pain...