-Final Chance-

Hugo quickly ran out of the car and into Luka's arms. ''You okay'' He asked and Hugo nodded resting his head on his chest. ''I'm sorry Hugo'' Adrien said before he walked past them. ''Hey baby, are you okay'' His mother asked as she was laying on the bed. Hugo nodded and lay beside her.

''Baby Adrien is still your daddy and you have to talk to him'' Marinette sat up on the bed curling his hair between his fingers. ''Luka can be my daddy now'' Hugo beamed. ''Hugo. It doesn't work like that'' Luka added. ''I would love to be there for you and help your mom take care of you, but you can't just replace your father'' He added.

''But daddy hurt mommy, he's bad'' Hugo sat up on the bed fiddling with his fingers. ''I know but I'm great now, I have you and If you are happy and safe I am too don't worry about me Hugo, Your dad loves you and he makes mistakes, I made mistakes too that's why you forgive, And remember if you be a good baby then you will get a sister so you need to talk to your Pubba okay'' Marinette smiled. ''Okay mommy, but can I name her Crissy'' Hugo beamed. ''Uhh probably not, that can be her nickname her name will be Emma but we can put Crystal or Cristiana and we can call her Crissy for short'' Marinette beamed. ''Okay, but can you make pancakes for me please'' He begged. ''Yeah of course'' Luka swopped up the blonde boy and placed him on his shoulders and took him to the kitchen. Adrien who overheard their conversation. Still loved his ex-girlfriend as she still cared about him and wanted Hugo to still love him also...

The next day...

As Marinette just sat down outside on the floor in a simple burgundy hoodie. The pregnant girl rubbed her baby bump in a circular motion thinking about her daughter. ''how are you feeling'' Adrien asked bringing a smoothie to her. ''Thanks, well other than the sore feet and Hugo, it's going great, what's up with your life, and your fiance'' She rolled her eyes at the thought.

''I ended it, that day, with Hugo when she told him, and you were right she really had just come back to mess with you'' He sighed. ''Oh sorry,'' She whispered. ''Nah it's good I don't mind anyway I didn't love her anyway'' He replied. ''But you proposed'' Marinette shot back. ''Well she wanted to get married and I lost you so I didn't really care anymore'' He said laying his head on the floor.

''Oh'' was all she replied. ''Mari, I know I messed up with you and our relationship but I only did it because you were always forgiving me and I don't mind but you can't keep storing up all my bullshit. So I just thought if I let you off with one more mess you would move on and get a better life but I guess we are stuck forever now plus you are carrying my daughter and I want to be in her life, and I want to make to up to Hugo and you, so can you stay for the rest of the month, please, I want to be here for you because I wasn't there for you when you were pregnant with our wonderful son and it's a girl Mari, which is like a dream come true so please'' He begged. 

''If you make it up to Hugo... I will stay'' She replied. ''Thank you'' He beamed excitedly. ''Now help me up I feel like jello'' She pouted. ''You look like jello- In a good way'' He returned as she glared at him. ''Wow, you are lucky I like you kitty'' She replied as he helped her up from the floor. ''Now where is that son of mine'' Adrien questioned. ''MOMMA'' Hugo screamed from the balcony. ''HI,'' He yelled as Luka held him high up in the air. ''Oh god'' Marinette mumbled. ''I'm a big boy now, I can see everything'' he yelled making them chuckle. ''That's your son'' She giggled. ''What, wow real smooth Mari'' he rolled his eyes chuckling.

Later that night...

''So, how is my favorite basketball doing'' Luka chuckled. ''Wow, I'm taking that as a compliment, but imma be slightly mad at you'' She pouted. ''Aww you are adorable'' He shot back closing the space with a kiss on her cheek. ''Mmm, Your belly grew'' Luka whispered leaving small kisses on the edge of her lips. ''Great, I want this baby to be healthy and amazing'' She smiled. ''Just like her mother'' He said closing the space between them. ''Ew stop'' Hugo groaned as Adrien walked into the room with him. ''Close your eyes'' Mari threw a pillow at him making him chuckle. ''So Bubba burst my football'' Hugo pointed out. ''Bubba'' Luka slanted his head. ''My dog, come see'' He took his arm and pulled him out of the room.