deeenneff but it's ankha zone

If you've been watching youtube, you've atleast came across squid game and ankha zone ( 'dancing' cat )

So i decided, george is the one getting milked dry, and dream's just crossing his arms and riding george dry. No proof read

Warnings - aub top george, dom bottom dream. Adminboi dre.

_____________________________________________

It all started when george went to dream's house to get something and found dream pleasuring himself. He was so embarrassed and hard that when dream looked at him, he didn't even run, he kept staring. And that's how he got here, on dream's bed, with dream riding him to dry orgasms.

Dream had his arms crossed, as to show that he isn't inpressed, but in reality he is. George felt so good inside him, george filled his desires of the perfect cock inside him.

George was genuinely surprised that dream wasn't moaning. Dream kept a straight face while george could clearly see the belly buldge dream had. Oh how much it turned him on more.

George came deep inside dream, making the buldge more noticeable.

Dream then let george fuck his thighs. George was so horny that he wanted to go till he made dream moan, but little did he know, that whole day, dream will not moan anything.

For george, Dream hadn't orgasmed yet, so george was determined to make him cum, but dream had already came, he just hid it well. Dream still had a stoned face, not a single emotion.

George came a second time on dream's thighs.

Dream then bent down to george's dick level, and started giving him a blowjob, while keeping his face straight, again. Now george was feeling overstimulated. He felt dry, he felt too much pleasure.

Dream sucked on george's cock while also stroking it in his hand. Ahh, george can take all that dream is giving him.

George came a third time in dream's mouth.

Dream, however, wasn't done yet. Using his admin magic, he put a spell on george which made his dick painfully erect and made george more eager to fuck.

George was about to cum more than he ever thought of.

At the end of their session, dream's mouth was overflowing with cum, dream's hole was used and overflowing ( saying that is an understatement )
And dream's thighs are covered in cum.

George doesn't know it, but dream loved every second of what they did, and they both will love to do it sometime again.
_____________________________________________

If noone knows ankha zone, please, i beg you, don't look it up, your recommendations will be filled of zone ankha things.
But if you want to, you can search it up, just don't blame me if something happens to you. (Also you can check out the creator of the animation if you like, just remember, zone is a hentai flash animator)

RB out !