incomplete

Im sorry to give you an incomplete wip. I truly am.

___________________________________________________

Illumina was walking through the lushious forest to hunt and came across the end of their home kingdom, which rested near the ocean.

There, on one of the big rocks, sat a long haired person, their hair shining in the gleaming sunlight.
Illumina had went to greet them, as he thought he might as well get to know more people.
Illumina approached the white haired person, his guard skills making him as quite as he can be.
"You don't have to sneak up on me, you know", the person responded. Their voice sounded familial and kind.

"Oh, I'm sorry if I had scared you ! I just wanted to say hello.", Illumina said.

The white-head turned around to him and jumped off all the rocks, landing gracefully onto the ground next to Illumina.
"Well, Hello there, stranger ! The name's Dreamwalker, but please just call me Dream." Dream introduced themself to the man infront of him. They were covering their face with a cloth. The clips at the end of the cloth are attached onto their hair, so the cloth stays there.

Illumina held out his hand for a handshake and spoke "the Name is Illumina. General Illumina runner ".

"Giving your title too, eh ? Well then, what brings you to my home, general Illumina ?", Dream said, bowing down at the end of his sentence.

"I was just out hunting, and I found this place.", He responded.
Dream just nodded. And they both fell into silence.

To break the awkward silence, Illumina asks "How have you been, Dream ?". His voice held curiosity.

Dream giggled quietly at the unhidden curiosity and said, "It has been great here, but with you here, it's became better. It gets lonely here sometimes".

Illumina unknowingly smiled at that, he wished he could experience some peace like what Dream probably experiences.

"Well, would you like to spend some time along with me ? We can talk about our interests and veiw the horizon.", Dream suggested.

"That would be nice to do so. Also, please just refer to me as Illumina", He replied.

Dream smiled behind their mask. "Ok then, Illumina. Now, follow me", they said.
Dream walked towards the ocean again while signalling Illumina to follow them.
Illumina followed them.

There, at the beginning of the ocean, was a bridge made of beautifully carved stone. On the stone, little plants were growing, alongside some potted plants. A lot of potted plants.

The end of the bridge was nowhere to be seen. There was a ring of fog that covered their kingdom, and it looks like wherever Dream was leading him was in that rings, or outside it.

As they walk along the bridge, they started to make small talk. "Do you know that the bridge we're walking on is hand-crafted and carved by me ?", Dream said.
Illumina was rather shocked to say the least. Someone would have to spend weeks or months to do all of this.

Illumina decided to pay a closer attention at the design of the bridge. It looks absolutely beautiful. It felt like it was telling him a story.
There were many symbols he didn't know, some of them were reoccurring, so naturally he assumed that it was a secret code.

As they neared the end of the bridge, illumina saw a house. He assumed it to be Dream's, and that was correct to do so.

"Here we are, my house", Dream said, with a smile hinted in his voice.
The entire day they talked and shared their life experiences.