Chapter 23

"Who are you?" I chuckle.

The person who covered my eyes makes a shush noise so that TJ won't spoil the surprise.

"Guess," he says, in a funny tone.

"Cameron?" I touch his hands.

"Nope."

"Dante?"

"Yes!"

He uncovers my eyes and sits down next to me.

I laugh. "You excited?"

"I am!" He says, smiling widely. "Would you like to sing duet with me?"

"Sure, I'd love to!" I turn to TJ. "I was about to ask you the same thing by the way."

She giggles. "Yes, of course. Which song will we sing?"

"Gee, I haven't thought about that before coming here. What would you suggest?"

"Count On Me by Bruno Mars? Do you like Bruno Mars?" She smiles.

I gasp. "Yes! I love that song! I love Bruno Mars!"

"And which song will we sing?" Dante asks, tapping my shoulder.

"I wanted to make it a little special and wanted to sing Another Love by Tom Odell, what do you say?" I say, softly.

His face lights up. "That song is so beautiful! Yes, totally!"

"Great! We'll just have to warm up before singing," I chuckle.

"Definitely," TJ chuckles too.

Then, Eden and Blake come in. We greet them and talk about which songs we will sing.

While TJ was telling Eden about how they should sing a song together, I receive a message.

It's Laura. She says she'll be here in a bit, that she was busy with some things for tomorrow's filming. I tell her that it's okay, and continue participating in the group's talk.

"What will you sing, (y/n)?" Eden asks.

"I wanna sing duet with TJ and then Dante," I answer. "TJ and I will sing Count On Me and Dante and I will sing Another Love."

"Ohh," she says, "I'm dying to hear you sing."

I chuckle nervously. "I'm not sure I'm a good singer, but I'll try my best."

Cameron arrives. He walks up to us to say hello and sits down next to TJ, already asking if they could sing a duet and which song.

I don't pay attention anymore and just fidget with my fingers until someone places a piece of paper in front of me.

I look up and see Laura giving me a "open it" expression on her face. So I do as she pleads and open the paper, seeing "Jane is definitely cheating on Aidan" written on it.

"How do you know?" I ask her when I look up.

"Come here," she pulls me by the arm into the bathroom again.

"What now?" I ask, tired. "I thought we made it clear yesterday-"

"We didn't," she replies, bluntly, cutting me off.

"Okay, why would you say that though?"

"I definitely saw her kissing another guy yesterday," she stops, "and took a picture."

"Show it to me," I say.

She unlocks her phone and holds it up to my face. Yeah, that's definitely Jane and I can't argue on that. She's kissing that same guy we saw yesterday.