The Cliff

(WARNING: Hint to Death [very light])

      Wilbur sat on the cliff on a cold autumn day, strumming his guitar. He was making a song about his family. He wanted it to be special so he went somewhere quiet so it wouldn't get spoiled. His family was nosey besides Technoblade, but Tommy he was always in everyone's business. But he wanted it to be a surprise. He strums a C cord and cringed. "That isn't right," he muttered to himself. He strikes an E cord and smiles. He wrote the note on his paper and started strumming from the beginning. He started to strum, trying to find some lyrics to start with. He had the harmony of the song but needed the melody.

   "Wilbur, guess what!" Tommy shouted as Wilbur entered the house. Wilbur looked at Tommy.
"What?" He asked his little brother.
"Techno finally let me use a real sword today," Tommy grinned. Wilbur looked at Techno who was reading a book unfazed at the hearing young boy's excitement.
"Don't make me regret it, Tommy," Techno said not even looking up from his book. Wilbur chuckled as Tommy whined.
"Ah Wilbur your back, I made hot chocolate if you want some" Phil said walking out of the kitchen with two mugs in his hand. Wilbur nodded and Phil handed him the mug. Phil walked over to where Techno was and set down a mug near him. Techno made a hand gesture in a response to a thank you and Phil smiled.
"Do I get one?" Tommy asked with puppy eyes.
"Yes Tommy I only have two hands so I couldn't carry all of them," Phil said with a laugh. Wilbur stared at the pouting boy as he walked away from the boy and to the couch where Techno was.
"What we're you doing by the cliff," Techno asked looking slightly at Wilbur who almost spits out the drink. Wilbur stared at Techno.
"Did you hear it?" Wilbur asked nervously. He hoped Techno didn't cause he wanted him to be surprised as well which was so hard but he knew Technoblade would and would love it when it's done. Techno moved his book down so Wilbur could see his smirk.
"I don't know," he said lazily, "what was I not supposed to hear?"
"Anything really," Wilbur said. Techno shook his head laughing. "Did you hear something!?" Wilbur looked at Techno like if Techno said yes Wilbur would explode.
"All I heard was the beginning which was just instrumental before leaving again," Techno said turning back to his book.
"Oh that's fine," Wilbur said with relief. He didn't want any of them to hear the lyrics as that was the most important part. He wanted the song to be played by them forever, no matter what happens.

   Tommy and Phil walked up the steep rocky cliff where Techno was already sitting down on the ground leaning against the tree that Wilbur use to lean against. Techno stood up as he saw in the distance the two blondes. It was a cold day, the wind was blowing and the waves were splashing. Tommy ran over to Techno and hugged him. "It's been a while," Techno said. Tommy nodded, tears slipping down his face. Phil held up a disc and the two boys nodded. Phil slowly placed the disc in the jukebox that Techno brought. A guitar started playing. Tommy looks at Techno as the voice of Wilbur started singing softly. The three members sat on the cliff looking out in the distance to see the sun going down.
"Goodbye Will."