Braid

Background:
Ages start in
Tommy: 4
Wilbur: 7
Techno: 8
Ages end in
Tommy: 17
Wilbur: 21
Techno: 22

2007:
    "TECHNOBLADE!!" Tommy yelled from across the house. "TECHNOOOOOOO!"  Wilbur laughed and Techno sighed opening up his door to reveal Tommy who seemed excited.
"Yes, Tommy?" Techno asked.
"Can I braid your hair?" Tommy asked very eagerly.
"Do you know how to braid?" Techno asked with a raised brow. Tommy shook his head no.
"Please though, I really want to."
"I can help him," Wilbur said. Tommy smiled brightly.
"Please Techno!" Tommy begged.
"Okay fine just don't tangle my hair." Techno let in. Tommy flopped on the bed and Techno leaned against the bed sitting on the floor.
"Alright Tommy you want to split the hair into three sections," Wilbur said. Tommy nodded. He put one section over Techno's right shoulder, the other on his left, and the third one in the middle of his back. Wilbur told Tommy what to do next while Techno close his eyes actually feeling relaxed.
"And done!" Tommy said with a smile.
"Wait I want to add flowers in," Wilbur said. Wilbur walked into the room. He put a basket down and gently set flowers into Techno's hair. Tommy jumped up and down but still kept his feet to the ground as he was excited. Wilbur put one more flower in and step away.
"It looks amazing!" Tommy said. Techno stood up and looked in the mirror. He admitted it looked really good.
"Can this be something we always do Techno?" Tommy asked and Wilbur looked at him with pleading eyes. Techno giggled.
"Not always but once in a while," Techno said and his two brothers cheered.

2017:
Tommy ran around the fields while Techno planted potatoes and Wilbur played the guitar. It was hot and sweaty out and Techno hair kept getting in the way. Tommy noticed and bounce with excitement. "Techno can I braid your hair!?" Tommy asked.
"What?" Techno asked all sweaty.
"Can I braid your hair to move it out of the way, it's also been a while," Tommy whined.
"Sure," Techno said. He could use a break from planting. Techno and Tommy sat down where Wilbur was. Tommy started to brush Techno's hair with his hands as Wilbur talked with Techno.

2020:
Technoblade sat next to Wilbur's grave, tears in his eyes. He missed his brother a lot. Wilbur or Ghostbur watched as his brother cried. He wanted to hug him so badly. He came closer to his brother placing a hand on his head. "I'll still braid your hair if you want," Wilbur said. Techno looked up confused.
"Will?" He asked. He looked around until he was faced with his ghost brother. He let out a sad but happy sob. He wanted to hug his brother but knew he'd go through.
"Hello Technoblade," Ghostbur said with a wave, "would you like me to braid your hair just like Alivebur and Tommy did?" Techno nodded his head tears still slipping.

2021:
Tommy sat on the steps of Techno's porch, bored while Techno read a book on one of the steps. Tommy tapped his foot trying not to say anything. He had annoyed Techno early by destroying his stuff and doing other things. He felt bad so he was trying to stay quiet. But it only lasted for a minute. "Hey, Tech?" Tommy asked not looking up from his feet or changing his bored expression. Techno sighed close to his book knowing Tommy that it wasn't going to be a short conversation.
"Yes, Tommy?" Techno asked.
"Do you think I can braid your hair. . . It's been a few years because of the wars and stuff," Tommy said looking at his brother. Technoblade stared at Tommy. He squinted his eyes as Tommy fiddled with his fingers.
"Fine," Techno said. Techno glared at Tommy but secretly he was glad his brother asked. It had been too long and Techno missed having bonding moments like these with Tommy. He also missed the way Tommy would braid his hair, while talking about the weirdest and funniest stuff.
"I found a new way to braid and it's gonna be sick," Tommy gloated.