Sparring

Background:
Based on Lore where Ghostbur remembered sparring with Technoblade.
In the beginning:
Technoblade and Wilbur- 13
Middle:
Technoblade and Wilbur-  16
End:
Technoblade- 22
Wilbur- dead now Ghostbur

Wilbur sat on one of the benches watching this young pink hair piglin train. He would always come at this time of day to watch him. It started when Wilbur's dad, Philza asked him to go to the markets to get some ingredients for dinner. When he was walking back he heard metal clashing and wanted to see what was going on. He had stayed on the hidden side of the bleachers where you couldn't see them from the arena. When Wilbur went back home he told his dad about the young piglin. What had made Wilbur more intrigued by the piglin was he didn't know his name, who his family is, or where he lives. He was a mystery to him. "Dang it!" Wilbur got snapped out of his thoughts. Was that the piglin? Wilbur has never heard him speak before. His voice was deeper than Wilbur imagine. He saw that the piglin had completely destroyed the dummy he was hacking at and then he looked further past and saw a broken window. "Hey, you up there come and help me, yeah?" The piglin said. Wilbur jumped. He knew that he was there? How? "I don't have all day." Wilbur looked around before walking down to the arena.
"I'm Wilbur," Wilbur said.
"Technoblade," the piglin now known as Technoblade said.
"Nice to meet ya," Wilbur smiled. Techno only nodded before motioning to the window.
      After they fix the window to the best of their ability and left a note to apologize they walked out. "Well I'm never going back there," Technoblade said and Wilbur giggled. "Well, I best be going Wilbur."
"Yeah I'll see you around Technoblade," Wilbur said.
"Techno," Technoblade started walking away with his sword resting on his shoulder.
"Hey! Wait Techno you could always train in my backyard. It's big enough to move and there's a forest too if you want more privacy," Wilbur shouted before the piglin could get too far.
"I'll take you up on that," Technoblade said as he continued to walk farther away.

3 years later:
     Technoblade swung his sword. Wilbur backed away. "Use your sword!" Techno said.
"Sorry," Wilbur said putting his sword up. Techno swung again, pushing Wilbur to the ground. Wilbur huffed as Technoblade looked like he hadn't even done anything. "Boys lunch!!" Philza their father yelled. Technoblade had been adopted into the family two years ago when Techno came over to train and help Wilbur train. Technoblade had opened up to them as time went on. And Wilbur and Technoblade have been really close since.
"Race ya inside!" Wilbur shouted, shoving Technoblade out of the way to get a head start. Techno only rolled his eyes picking up Wilbur's sword and walking into the house.
"I won!" Wilbur gloated.
"Good job," Techno rolled his eyes with a light chuckle.
"How was sparring?" Phil asked.
"Good, Wilbur is improving a lot," Technoblade said. Wilbur smiled. Techno doesn't give out compliments much so it meant a lot to him.
"Thank you," Wilbur said.

6 years later
Technoblade sat down bracing himself. He hoped Wilbur or Ghostbur remembered some good times with Technoblade. He knew Wilbur and him didn't always get along especially before Wilbur died. But they had their good moments.

————————————————————-
Things I Remember
By Ghostbur
——————————————————-

- the smell of bread
- L'manburg
-The Revolution
-Bulling Tommy (he's a child)

Technoblade chuckled at that one knowing Tommy rolled his eyes. Then Techno read the next one, he was shocked he felt a tear slip how did he forget about this memory? It was the reason he wasn't alone, and he forgot.

-Sparring with Techno as a kid

Techno had forgotten about the older days when it was just Wilbur and him outside in the backyard sparring. Techno would correct Wilbur and Wilbur would always roll his eyes playfully. He remembered the times after when they would walk to the lake in the back of the house and sit there, talking for hours until Phil called for them. Techno smiled at the memories.
"Hello Techno, are you reading what I remember?" Ghostbur walked or floated in.
"Yeah I am," Techno smiled. Ghostbur smiled as well.
"You should teach me how to spar again, I forgot a bit," Ghostbur said. Technoblade laughed out and nodded.
"Okay, grab that broom," Techno said.