My Son

(WARNING: Death)
I know Fundy isn't part of the Sleepy Bois but I thought why not.

Wilbur POV:
I stood there leaning against the door frame. Staring at the crib where a little 4-month-old fox hybrid lay sleeping. His little thumb in his mouth with a stuffed animal next to him. I smiled, looking at my son. It was so unreal to think that this little fox was mine. I walked over to the crib to see the bright orange/brown eyes stare at me. I set my hand softly on his fluffy cheek and he giggled. I slowly pick him up and cradle him in my arms. "I'll never let you go my son," I said kissing the top of his head. He cooed reaching his two little hands on my cheeks and giggling in the process. I chuckled at his cuteness.
"I will always protect you, I promise."

Fundy POV:
"Wilbur! Dad!" I called. Wilbur had been acting strangely for a while. So I decided to follow him down to where he always sneaks off to. I walk towards a small cave area and went up to the doorway and saw Wilbur muttering to himself.
"D-dad, what is this," I said all frozen up. The walls had words around them. "Betrayal" "L'manburg" "traitor" and much more. With floorboards everywhere and a button with TNT close by.
"Fundy, just in time," Wilbur said. He turned around his brown soft playful eyes were only showing crazy and violence now.
"Wilbur what are you doing," I said sternly.
"I'm destroying this place, it's not what I wanted it to be so no one gets it!" He yelled with a maniac laugh.
"Your crazy, people live here!" I yelled, "I live here!" Wilbur frowned.
"I need to protect you Fundy, you need to be safe your my son," Wilbur said faintly. I shook my head.
"No! you are not doing it for me Wilbur you're doing it for yourself because you can't handle change!" I shouted, balling my fist.
"Son"
"I'm not your son!" I growled, "not if you're going to do this." I storm out of the room, tears in my eyes.

Wilbur POV:
I watch as Fundy storms out. "He's just angry," I said to myself. Just upset is all, he'll get over it and realize that I'm doing it for him. He's my son, I need to do what's best for him. I look at the button as Fundy's words replayed in my head. I yelled in frustration shaking my head violently. I punch the wall as I breathed heavily. I slowly took a breath. Another time. I promise I will do it another time. I pull my coat over me and walk out of the room.
"I promise Fundy, you will be protected, but your right," I said to myself, "not now, I'll wait."

It's time. The fight against Manburg. I sided with Tommy and Techno of course but I was really blowing up L'manburg. I was the traitor that we had all been trying to find. "So you're going to blow it up?" Techno said leaning against the door frame of my room. I stared at him shocked.
"How did you,"
"I know many things," he smirked, "and besides you keep bringing up this plan B, and I saw you with Dream getting explosives."
"Are you going to tell people?" I asked.
"If I didn't already then I'm not going to now."
"Why not?"
"Cause, it's a government and I'm all for destroying governments," he smiled. Wilbur smiled back. They shook hands and then went their separate ways.

I stood in the room with the button. I smiled getting ready to press it. "My unfinished symphony forever unfinished!" I started thinking about mine and Techno's talk. Thinking about Dream and Tommy. And Fundy. . . the one person I wanted to protect. "What are you doing," I heard a voice, more specifically, Phil's voice. I turn around.
"I'm going to destroy L'manburg Phil!" I said.
"But Wilbur you can't!" Phil said.
"But I can, I can Phil, and I want to do badly," I said.
"Will," Phil spoke but stopped as I put my hand up.
"There was a saying by a traitor once," I looked up at Phil, "it was never met to be." I push the button. And Phil yelled. TNT exploding everywhere.
"Wilbur!?" I watch it explode with a laugh but stopped as a wave of realization came over me. What have I done? I turn to Phil desperately.
"Do it Phil kill me, do it," I said thinking about what I had just done.
"I can't you're my son!" Phil said. I shook my head. Memories flooded my head of Phil, my siblings, and lastly Fundy. Oh, Fundy my sweet child. How horrible of a dad I was to him. I felt a coldness go through my stomach. Phil hugged me tightly, I could feel his tears drip down my shoulder. My last thought was of when I first held Fundy, I promise to protect him. I realize I couldn't now.
"T-take care of m-my son please," I said, and then it went dark.

Phil POV:
    I sat on the couch for about 20 minutes as I listened to the fox hybrid cry over his father's death. I had to tell him and it was one of the worst things I had to do. It hurt me to see how heartbroken he looked when he heard the news. I rubbed Fundy's back as he sobbed. "How could he, we could've been happy, we won!" Fundy rambled. I only nodded, too scared to talk.
"I'm sorry Fundy," I said, guilt and sadness were all I had for Fundy.
"I-it's okay," Fundy said as he hugged me. I hugged him back.
"It's gonna be okay," I said softly.