himiko hc

{ rays ranting through their kins again!! }

laying in the carpeted floor of the small bedroom, himiko practically deflated.

after a hard day at school, the girl had no energy. no motivation. they couldn't get up if she tried. because of this, they settled on just collapsing onto the carpeted floor.

himiko soon ended up picking up her phone while still on the white carpet. rain was banging on the window outside, however they stayed warm because of her layers of clothes and being laid next to the radiator.

she distracted herself with various social media apps, and simple mobile games.

they however soon put the phone down and looked around their room. the magician looked from the posters, to the TV, to the unmade bed and pile of clothes on said bed.

she wanted to get up. they needed to. but they couldn't.

absolutely no motivation was in her small body.

himiko did, however, reach for the small TVs remote before putting music on for background noise. she later groaned realising she could of put music on from their phone.

with the background noise, the magician ended up getting off the (luckily clean) floor.

himiko yumemo didn't end up doing much, just putting the pile of clothes from their bed to her wardrobe.

not much, but a achievement either way.