bandaid oneshot

{ i haven't posted on this in a while, so take a one shot from one of my other books!! }

coffee shop date || none-despair || fluff ||
3rd person || 468 words
it's been awhile since the girls have gone on a casual date, so what's better then going to a quiet fairytale coffee shop on the outskirts of the city.

ibuki hopped down the road, mikan gripping onto her side trying not to bounce with her girlfriend.

ibuki had a pair of ripped tights on, paired with a fluffy pink skirt and black boots. the outfit also featured a white blouse with multi-colour patches splatted on the top.

the musician had her horns made out of hair as always.

mikan never was a fan of baggy clothes, so she wore a middle length purple skirt with black flats, showing their bruised legs. mikan then had a beije top with black writing.

her chopped hair was down accompanied with a single black hair clip.

mikan also has a beije plaster on her lower neck, and a pink plaster on their left cheek.

opening the baby blue door of the cafe, the girls waltzed in.

mikan went to save a seat for the both of them, trusting ibuki with their order. the nurse often found it hard asking for even the simplest of things, so when it got hard their girlfriend would help.

sitting down with 2 cups of tea (one of witch with extra milk), ibuki greeted her girlfriend giddily.

ibuki then sprinted back over to the counter to get food she seemingly couldn't hold along with the drinks.

a croissant with chocolate and sprinkles and a velvet cake was what met the nurses eyes.

"i-ibuki dear wh-which one is m-mine?" mikan questioned.

"whichever love!! ibuki bough whichever ibuki thought we would both like,, so ibuki bought sweets!"

mikan tsumiki hummed in acknowledgement, albeit briefly worrying about choosing the 'wrong' dish.

settling on the decorated croissant, mikan payed attention to ibukis rambling.

she smiled at the girl talking about her new song and what guitar notes she would play. they added the odd question at the end of sentences, but mainly just listend. she was good at that.

ibuki then decided to ask mikan questions about nursing.

she didn't understand the nurses interest in bandages, but found it easy to concentrate when it was her girlfriend talking and not the 2 girls teacher.

ibuki vividly remembered when the class had a day to try out eachovers talents. the musician just couldn't concentrate when it was the teacher, but found it fairly simpler when it was the pastel nurse talking.

after the 2 finished up both the food and drinks, they cleared up lightly before walking out the sweet smelling shop.

they separated their warm hands as mikans house came into view. ibuki placed her hands around her girlfriends waist before planting a kiss on their forehead.

the two girls smiled, ignoring the warming sensation on both the girls cheeks and ears.