☆ 4

☾︎ 𝐒𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐲 ☽︎

We were quiet, but we kept smoking and kinda had a good time. Despite Sabrina fucking attuide.

"I'm ready to go home" Don said. "Ight get ready." as I was getting up to stretch "Sabrina I'm finnna go, ight." I told her "okay" she said softly. "You want me to come back for you?" I asked. "Mhm" she replied.

"Ok" I said. I gave her a hug and left the house with Don.

☆ 𝐒𝐨𝐅𝐚𝐲𝐠𝐨 ☆

We stayed silent quiet as fuck. It wasn't looking to good to be honest. After he went away Karl checked to see if we were clear. Karl said we were good to go, so we ran.

"AYYEEE HOLD UP!!!!" A teacher yelled at us. "WERE YA'LL SUPPOSED TO BE!?" he asked in such a yelling manor. "Uhh, To yO MoMmA'S HoUsE!!" India stupid ass yelled. I head a deep voice coming around the corner. "Come with me all of you."Mr. Brown The Student of Den.

𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛...

𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦

We were in the same office I was sitting down Karl was standing up and India was beside me... I hate her. "Why were ya'll in the hallway running where were ya'll supposed to be?"

He asked again "Like I said to that teacher to yo bitch ass momma's house" India talked back.

"Number one young lady I advise you not to talk to me that way, number two you are under dress code, and number three this comes to my conclusion that you guys were skipping class." He said.

We were shocked, but not surprised. "You all have will be in lunch detention and school suspension for 3 days." he said. God I hate this nigga he knows to much and he got a SMART ass mouth.

"Shut the fuck up." I said under my breathe. "Excuse me sir, did you say something?" "No." I replied. He wrote us up and then the bell ringed for lunch. "Uhm were do you think your going?" he asked. "To lunch you bastard" Karl said. I tried not to laugh. This nigga so stupid.

"Oh no sir, we can go to the lunchroom together ." he said. "You ma'am go to Mrs.Green to change your shirt." She huffed and went. We wait 5 mintunes then she came back with a childish ass shirt.

We went into the cafeteria to go to the detention room. He took us in there. As we walk in I seen some boys in the room. They all look familiar. Like I seen them somewhere before.

 Like I seen them somewhere before

𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

"Welcome to lunch detention, you guys can sit over there at that table or sit wherever you like I don't care." The staff greeted us at his table. "Oh okay" we all stayed together. We sat in there for a while. I put my head down to go to sleep.

As I put my head down I felt somebody tapping my shoulder. I put my head up and looked over. I seen a dude with short dreads and then I see another dude with a du-rag and another dude with a curly hair.

Then I realized who it was.

☾︎ 𝐒𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐲 ☽︎

I drove back to the crib. He got out the car and he told me goodbye. "Wait!" I said. "What you need bro?" He asked.

𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐨𝐧 - "Be safe, and thank you."

𝐃𝐚𝐣𝐢𝐨𝐧 - "Thank me for what?"

𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐨𝐧 - "Thank you for being there for me I really appreciate it." I said.

𝐃𝐚𝐣𝐢𝐨𝐧 - "Ight bro no problem."

As soon as he went back into the house I seen someone pulled up in a gray car. I looked over and then I seen my dad and his girlfriend. I tried to pull over but then he stopped me. "What you doing over here?" he asked. Nothing. I said back.

"You know you're not supposed to be over here. Aren't you supposed to be having a job or taking care of your brothers?" he said.

"Yeah they already at school and I'm off from work today." I replied. "What were you doing with Dajion?" He asked me. "What's with all the question I just took him for a ride that's all I'm finna go."

He grew silent then he asked me one more question. "How is you-" I cut him off. "DAD LEAVE ME ALONE MAN! IF YOUR WERE THERE TO BEGIN WITH MAYBE SHE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SICK!" I yelled.

"Who are you talkin to I'm still your father you have no right to be yelling at me. Look at me when I'm talking to you, boy." He said.

"Don't start this shit not today." I looked at him. "Babe is everything all right?" His wife asked.

"Yes, go inside okay babe." He looked at her waiting for her to go inside. Then he looked back at me. "You get the fuck outta here."

He turned his back away from the car walking to the house. I seen Dajion looking at me and waved. Then he went inside. I drove away.

This is the last time I'm seeing this place.

☆☆☆☆☆