☆ 9

☆ 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐚𝐲𝐠𝐨 ☆

We started going inside. We where walking together in a group. It like I'm part of Members Only.

 It like I'm part of Members Only

♡︎♡︎♡︎

As we were walking around the aisle we couldn't find good shit to buy for grandma. "Man this shit borning as fuck." Jahseh commented,"Ya'll wanna go to Walmart."

𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞 - "Ight, who car we gon be in?"

𝐉𝐚𝐡𝐬𝐞𝐡 -*laughs* We ain't gotta car, but we gotta van.

𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐲 - Ya'll gon ride with us

𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐥 - Yea!

We went back out the store because there wasn't nothing in there for us to get. Went to the van.

Jahseh let us inside. So we sat in the back and Stokely was in front of us, and Jahseh sat in driver seat while Criag was beside him. "Ya'll good back there." Stokely asked. "Yea." All three of us replied.

As he pulled out and stated to drive.

11 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

I was still staring at the window and as I was thinking if we had enough money. It's definitely not like Dollar Tree or Dollar General..... I think we gon be good...

꧁ 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭꧂

♡︎𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐥♡︎

Jahseh pulled up to Walmart we started to get out of the car. Stokely let us out and he was behind Dylan. I feeling like Stokely trynna plot sumthing on him. It's kinda hilariously.

We went inside Walmart and we grabbed a cart as Jahseh used a motorized cart.

We laughed and went on inside. We were walking in groups until then we got separated. But we ended up finding each other again which was funny.

I was walking with Dylan and Stokeley looking for bread. "Aye, Dylan you seen the-" I turned around and Dylan and Stokeley was gone. "What the fuck?"

☠︎︎ 𝐃𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧 ☠︎︎

I was walking with Andre and this nigga pulled me to the side like what the fuck. "Aye bro what the hell!" I said. I need to talk to you Slump6s." He spoke.

𝐃𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧 - "That's not my name and how you know my ig account?"

𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐲 - "Bruh I'm the nigga Stokeley💀"