☆18

☆ 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫: 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

☆ 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐚𝐲𝐠𝐨 ☆

Jordon waved his hand which was a sign to now delete the footage. I did everything he told me to do.

But once I thought about it. Jordon is aggravating and especially my auntie. If shit goes down I'm just gon have to rat him out, I'm sorry I can't handle her ass.

☾︎ 𝐒𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐲 ☽︎
I took an Uber to Sabrina house. When I got there I knocked on the door. Sabrina opened the door and let me inside. I went inside and she kissed me. I kissed her and she took me into her room.

★ 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 ★

☮︎ 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 ☮︎

I grabbed his hand and took him to my room. I closed the door and whispered to him to be quiet because my mom is sleeping. He nodded and told me "You should try not to scream." I chuckled. We started kissing as he laid me down on the bed.

I was feeling special and made soft moans to show it felt good. He kiss me on my neck and then he suck my neck a little hard. I had to moan with my mouth closed. My mouth shut tight. It felt like a vampire is sucking my blood out my neck.

☾︎ 𝐒𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐲 ☽︎

I can tell she did want to moan out loud so I covered her mouth. I sucked her neck until I got a good red almost a dark purple color. I stopped. Then she rubbed her neck. I took off her shirt and she took off mine. We were taking each other pants to underwear's off.

We were kissing and her having bare chest on mine and holding her so close to mine. I want to hit her from the back. So I turned her around and she arched her back. I played around her pussy and teasing her a little bit.

☮︎ 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 ☮︎

I want him to put it in I was so ready. He slide it in and he started to stroking. It felt so good I made a soft moans. I just couldn't take it. It felt so good to me. He was going a little harder which made me moan a little louder then soft. He shush me and covered my mouth. I just can't. He keep doing it.

He flipped me over and got at the edge of the bed and pulled me down. He inserted it in again and started bagging my shit. "Aw s-shit" I moaned. He was stroking soo good. It's like he knows all my spots.

☾︎ 𝐒𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐲 ☽︎

I had to guess where her G-Spot where. I didn't know where it is I just got to be in the right position for it. The position I'm in was were I want to reach her G- Spot. I found out and she begin to twitch. Her toes curled. She couldn't hold her moan in. I covered her mouth real tight. she breathing hard and heavy.

I banged her shit in a few more times. Then I released all over her stomach. Her legs were shaking and moaning little by little. She turned over. I laid next to her holding her while she began to slowly relax her body against mine. I kissed her on the cheek and she turned around layed her head against my chest.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

☆ 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐚𝐲𝐠𝐨☆

Auntie wasn't home yet. Which was good because I don't know how long he want me to keep this lie. What if she finds out and kick him out of the house. If he leaves I'm leaving too and Karl can come with us. I hate this house. This stupid place, which I fucking hate.

I decided to text Dylan to tell him what I am about to do.

MY CUHHZ 🤧

iMessages

1:59a.m

u up

yea

u ever thought abt
smth

yea wen u coming
over

lol

I wanna run away

lol

🙂

u serious

yes

no cuz u can't do that

well Im going to she took u
away from me i can't hang
out with Jah, and she        
might kick my brother out 
if he don't come back.        

she is PISSING ME OFF

damn so wat are u
going to do...

If he don't come back
then I'm gone

I guess I don't know abt
this dre

u gon go to jail jus for
running away

Well not really bc my
brother is wit me and
he 19

he will be framed as
child kidnapper

then we moving out
of town

How ya'll going get
money

soundcloud???

Wow Andre...
jus wow

Members only getting
paid doing it

if the viewers listen
to ur shit

Tyler can help me with
that

Tyler is busy with
other shii get a
job bro

u wanna help us with that

fuck no im staying

Dylan come with us

u not finna get my ass
in trouble

plz

no nigga I'm not doing
that shit...

We could be smth

I'm sorry but no

somebody gotta take
care of grandma

you right you can come
visit us right

lol yea...

Gn cuhz

Gn

♡♡♡

☾︎ 𝐒𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐲 ☽︎

I was holding on to Sabrina as she was sleeping on my chest. I checked the time and it was 2:13 am

I texted Andre saying that I would be coming home in the morning. Andre didn't reply. I turned off my phone and put it down. I kissed Sabrina's ear and cheek. And looking at the hickey on her neck that I created.

★☆☆☆☆