☆ 13

☾︎ 𝐒𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐲 ☽︎

She been in the bathroom for a while I went up stairs to check if shes okay. "Yo are you okay in there?" I knocked on the door.

I didn't hear anything so I knocked again.

"Sindel.." I twisted the door knob and opened it and she wasn't in there...

"Sindel! Were you at!" I hear crying it sound like her crying I followed were the noise was coming from she was in my room also Andre room.

"Hey I was calling your name why didn't you answer me." She didn't answer. "What's wrong with you?" I asked.

She turned around and said ".... I just..missed the times when...we spent time... with each other."

𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐨𝐧 - "I'm sorry Sindel, but Im in-"

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐥 - "I know that Jordon...fuck... stop fucking reminding me I know what I did I broke your heart when I shouldn't have... I know that I fucked up."

My phone ringed It was Sabrina

𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐨𝐧 - "Imma be back you stay here we will talk about this shit later."

I walked out the room and answered it.

𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐨𝐧- "Hey Bri!"

𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 - "Hey I was just checking up on you after what you told me."

𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐨𝐧 - "Yea, I'm good thanks for checking up on me."

𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 - "No problem, how are you feeling?"

𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐨𝐧 - "Im feeling okay.."

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐥 - "Okay thats good. Imma go now."

𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐨𝐧 - "The fuck are doing?"

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐥 - "I'm outside the club. I want to check up on you because I wasn't having a good time in there. I was thinking about you."

I smiled.

𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐨𝐧 - "Thanks Bri I really appreciate it I love you!"

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐥 - "I love you too!"

𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐨𝐧 - "Alright bye have fun!"

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐥 - "Alright bye!"

*Call Ended*

"Now Sindel," She walked up and kissed me. The kids was hella aggressive.

"I'm going to be better than her." She walked down stairs and got her bags.

𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐨𝐧 - "Sin- Sindel wha-what is this shit about?"

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐥 - "Nothing Jordon I want you back for real this time. Keep the henny."

𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐨𝐧 - "Sindel you fucking with me!"

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐥 - "No I'm deadass.."

Then she left out the door.

☆ 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐚𝐲𝐠𝐨 ☆

𝐉𝐚𝐡𝐬𝐞𝐡 - "Hey Andre you good over here?"

𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞 - "Yea, Jah I'm good.."

𝐉𝐚𝐡𝐬𝐞𝐡 - "Whats wrong? I know somthing is up."

𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞 - "Nothing just an ex bitch"

𝐉𝐚𝐡𝐬𝐞𝐡 - "Nah fuck that bitch..we gon get lit in this bitch!"