The pain of the past

Warning: abuse and torture you have been warned

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no one's pov

As the other Guild members for partying downstairs along with Michael, Devin, and Alamos Richie trying to get some sleep since he's been lacking some sleep, but he can't get some sleep. Lately, he's been getting nightmares throughout his father and about the room he's been in for hours a day. Richie was always the outcast his brother always gets the praise was always better than him that's why his dad locked him up in a room away from others so they can focus on his brother Brandon.

Devin's pov

I can tell Brandon I was worried but I couldn't tell what he was worried about I think it might be worried about Richie but every time I try to ask them what's wrong cuz I've noticed Richie has bags underneath his eyes but every time I ask they always change the subject I can't figure out what's wrong but tonight Brandon looks worried. I was about to ask Brandon something but heard screaming upstairs it was coming from Richie's room. The whole entire guild even Michael and Alamos one upstairs in a panic, Brandon broke down the door, and when I walked in I and the others were horrified. In the corner of the room was Richie with panic in his eyes with Brandon at trying to calm him down but I couldn't hear what he was saying.

We all stood around Richie trying to comfort him but he wouldn't tell us what's wrong that's when I decided to speak up "okay Ritchie now it's time for you to spit it out why have you not been getting too much sleep I can tell by your eyes so please please just tell us we can help you " I said "look Devin it's not-" Brandon said as he was cut off by Ritchie "it's fine brother I think it's time for them to know" Ritchie said wiping the tears away but not looking at us.

ritchie's pov

"so when I was little I was always put in a room for hours and hours a day, away from Brandon that just tells you how our dad was, our mom tho would try and stop him but it never worked, one day it got worse and my dad locked me in the room but this time he was with me with a wip I was so afraid," I said my hand shaking "it's ok he's not here anymore," devin said touching the top of my hand. " while he was doing it he um... he forgot to like the door so brandon was able to open the door and saw what was happening, he yelled at father to stop and of course our dad stoped because I learned my place under his feet," I said a little more quietly. when I looked up I saw everyone sitting down, on the floor, some crying some angry and some at the door. "after father left brandon came to my side and asked why he was doing that to me, I told him that he always lockes me in this room and ill tell you he was mad after I told him about the hours I stay here in this room we went to go clean off the blood but one of the cuts were so deep it left a scar" I said showing them the scar at my hip. after telling them the rest of the story all of them wanted to kill him but I can tell Michael wanted to for sure.

I was about to tell them more when I felt tears go down the side of my face and I was trying to wipe them but they just keep on coming I felt someone hug me when I looked down it was Devin "it's ok Ritchie he's not here no one will hurt you again if he does come we will kill him all of us" he said I was about to say something back when we headed a clap all heads turn to the sound it was dad "so...you haven't forgotten about me have you?"

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N :hey guys sorry this is so long but I've decides to change this into a one-shot because why not sorry for the change but I would like some ideas but I'm sorry if this is long but eh here are the rules

RULES:

. no sex (don't know how t do those)

. any ship is allowed

.no lemon

.make out is ok (but I'm bad at doing those)

.only fto (for now)

.soft gore

.maybe fluff

these are the one's I can think of for now I might add more

love you guys <3