The villain (villain A.u)

Ritchie's pov
---------------------
I've heard there is a new villain that has creation magic, but i heard from a survivor that he looks so so hot.

I was looking out the window spacing out and didn't know my brother was coming in the room, "brother?" He said as i jumped   "BROTHER! You scared me" i said looking at him holding my chest.

"Sorry brother but you were spacing out again" he said walking over to were i was. "Did something come up?" I asked leaning against the stool(is it called that?) "Why yes brother we go a name of the guy, his name is devin" my brother said.

"Devin? Hmmm that's a interesting name" i said putting my hand on my chin,
"He will most likely strike again at night time, lets wait will then" i said with a smirk on my face.

---------------time skip-----------------
Ritchie's pov *still*
--------------------
We walked the semi empty streets, but not devin, i don't even know what he looks like.

"Lets split up so we can look faster" my brother suggested, "ok ill take left you take the right side" i said walking off to the left side.

After walking and looking for hours without end i saw a cat,i know I'm not supposed to get distracted but i love cats so i followed it.

It turned into an alley way, but as soon as i turned the corner i lost the cat but i keeped walking forward just then i heard something behind me.

I turned around and saw a handsome young man "who are you?" I asked. "Why I'm devin the magic mage" wait devin " w-wait your devin!?" I asked surprised "why yes" he said walking closer as i backed up but he keeped walking closer and closer to me until i was pinned to the wall.

I tried to hit him but he grabbed my hands and pinned it above me and lifted my chin. The next thing he did  will stay with me for ever, he lifted my chin for me to look up at him and kissed me...it was the best feeling ever, i wanted more and i think he know that so he keeped kissing me.

"Hehe so sweet" he said licking his lips, when i was a hot mess.  " I'm sorry but i need to go before i get spotted, hope you don't miss me to much" he said as he left.

At that moment i thought to my self "WHAT THE F*** JUST HAPPENED!"

----------------------------------------------
A/n: hey i hope you like this story and sorry i have not been writing but i hope you like this