body switch part2

Here's part 2 i forgot to do this yesterday sorry but here it is
__________________________________________________
Ritchie's pov

*time skip to a meeting*

I was alone in the counselors meeting Brandon decided to stay back at the guild because he wants to get use to my power's, but on the other hand, I have his under control, I wonder how's he's doing, I was pulled back to when I heard laughing I looked around and they were all laughing "what's so funny?" I said  looking at the others "oh we were just saying ritchie dose not belong here with us" lofo said laughing with the others agreeing "n-no he trys his hardest and is always trying to make up things "I said trying not to brake down right infrount of them.

"tch what ever he's cold hearted and never want's to face reality so he will never ever be a good guild leader he should just die" viper said , i think i alost cryed so i stormed off and left the meeting and went back home tears running down my face. i ran into the guild and everyone was looking at me even brandon."r-ritchie you ok" Lucas said concerned ,i just ignore them but before i go to the room "come get me when maichle is here to fix us back" i said now running upthe stairs with the others yelling my name.

No pov

*when Michael came over*
"Ok im her- wait weres ritchie?" Michael said all of the guild looked down and said nothing,the silence was broken when davis came in "it's because the councl was being mean to him" he said walkinging and leaning on the doorway.

"What do you mean davis?"michale said looking at davis, "i mean what i said, i can tell he was ritchie but i dont think the others can, they thought he was well brandon so they said mean things about him how he is usless,a bad leader,should never been born and i think this is the one that set him off..." i said looking down "what did they say?" Kit said looking mad, "well they said he should d-" he was cut off when they heard a crash.

They all ran up stairs,brandon in the lead. When he opened the door it was a mess but ritchie was not there but they heard sobs from outside so they went to the porch and looked up on the roof there was ritchie crying. Brandon,michale,davin and the rest of the guild went to the roof.

"U-um ritchie?" Devin said "you ok?" Kit said as ritchie shoke his head,he looked up and looked at every one before coving his ears. Every one in the guild looked concerned, they all huddeled around Richie and hugged him. After ritchie calmed down Michael began to speak "ritchie i have the potion ready if you want to switch back now" Michael said letting go of Richie and walking in front of him, "yes please" they all said together.

And this that everyone let go of Richie and moved out of the way, Richie and Brandon standing next to each other, Michael through the potion to change them back. Everyone was happy and holding the original Richie, sooner or later Richie got tired and fell asleep, Michael put Richie on the bed and clean the room everyone else went to go cause a little bit of Destruction to the other guilds just to show them not to mess with their leader.

----------------------------------------------
A/n :oh god im done with this this took for ever and i have another request that might take a while because I am going to take a break just a small one but I will get to be doing that one don't worry but I hope you like this sorry it's a little bit long I was just trying to get it out there but ideas keep popping in so hope you like it love you guys <3