VIII: Fly Me To The Moon

A gorgeous midnight sky covered the earth on a warm Saturday night. With A sky colored by dark black and purple glowing with trillions of white stars close to them. Truly beautiful to look at.

The trio made their way inside a nice club wearing fancy outfits as it is appropriate too. The boys wore classic flannels and dress pants and loafers. Deans flannel is a black long sleeve and Sam wearing a nicely and softly ironed white flannel.

Crimson wore a gorgeous black reformation evening dress with a beautiful mermaid silhouette with sleeves worn off her shoulders. The dress also had a hidden zipper down her back and a sweetheart neckline.

"Bobby said to relax and have a good time." Crimson rolled her eyes already seeing the brothers being cautious looking around the place. "If I had a feeling of danger I would've said something."

"What are you, a demon detector or something?" Dean asked walking in front of her ignoring her attempts of getting them to relax.

"You could say that." Says the actual demon in the room.

"I'm not worried," Sam says looking over at the bar area where he saw two beautiful women drinking cocktails together on one side of the booth with a few guys checking them out from the other. "Just...cautious. Do you know? You never know.."

"You'd be the one to know before the rest of us Sammy," Crimson says, she's referring to his visions he has occasionally. Don't think she doesn't know about those. "Fine, I'm going to enjoy myself and you two can mope in pussy town" she shrugs her shoulders and walks away towards the bar to grab herself a cocktail.

"Hey, Dean" Sam whispers in his brother's ear when they were finally alone by the door. Dean rose his eyebrow waiting for a question to be asked.

"What?"

"So uh....what's going on with you and Hyde?"

"What about us?"

"I thought you didn't like demon women Dean" Sam narrows his side eyes towards Dean, then fluttering his eyelashes. In a teasing manner knowing it would make him uncomfortable.

"I hate demons" Dean's cheeks blushed looking away from his baby brother and back to the bar where Crimson is sitting with other girls at the bar. They were all talking, it seems like talking to other females was new to Crimson.

Before turning into a vampire she wasn't what society called beautifully. She had her flaws as did everybody else, she was lucky to get a boyfriend....or whatever the fuck Aiden was. It seemed being killed and brought back from the dead gave her a second chance at life, and this time being beautiful, sexy, unbelievable.  Her shiny fangs just added to her beauty, when she doesn't act hostile she always has them out freely, people just think she naturally has pointy teeth so they aren't afraid of her or try to kill her. Attractive people privileges.

"You hate demons. But one" Sam curled his lips into a smile looking towards the same direction Dean looked. Crimson.

"What does that mean?"

"Common Dean. Lighten up, give Hyde a chance." Sam says encouragingly, this was something he truly wanted to see. He wanted his oldest brother to find happiness. Sam knows Dean didn't have an easy childhood with their father gone all the time. He spent his whole childhood babysitting Sam when he should've been a kid experiencing life, not work. Dean hasn't experienced love, just flings, but do we count flings as love experience though? Dean deserves no less than Happiness. "Maybe she will surprise you." Sam expected him to turn down Sam's suggestion, that's what Dean usually does anyways. He was surprised to see Dean considering it, he didn't say anything but Sam could see his brother having mental conversations with him, debating on if he should take action or not.