X: You're A Blackbird Too

With Kyan standing outside staring at the sky like he's watching a movie where the stars are acting out a scene for him, Sam and Dean had Crimson inside with them while they were trying to figure out what she was thinking.

"He hasn't killed me yet." Crimson shrugs her shoulders holding her arms crossed over her. She spoke so calmly too.

"We don't know what that creature is...and what his intentions are—" Dean was starting to say until she rudely cut him off.

"He's a Phoenix, honey."

"A—what?" Sam says

"A Phoenix. You know, those birds that are hot as hell and-"

"I know what a Phoenix is! But how would you—where did you find this guy?"

"Taking a stroll he fell from the sky. And when I found him he was burned and hurt so I helped him out." Crimson shrugs "you two are acting real jealous for boys who just want to be protective over the only girl in this group when the only girl here is capable of the actual murder of dozens."

Dean and Sam over gave each other a glare at each other before they turned back to look at Crimson once more. Maybe Dean is a little jealous.

"I have nothing to be jealous over," Sam says, and by saying that he kicked his brother under the bus making him sound like the jealous one. "I just have no reason to trust him. And you're trusting for someone who was put in a bad situation weeks ago."

Crimson rose her eyebrow, Sammy woke up and chose violence it seems. Seeing her risen brow Sam widened his eyes and shifted his head to the side as he saw he may have popped a nerve, realizing he had done fucked up. "And look where trusting you two have gotten me" Crimson let her teeth out free and her eyes red "I have Angels up my ass and two mortals who depend on me to get their dumbasses out of situations they put themselves in."

Kyan popped his head up from outside and he slowly walked over to the window and held his hand on the frame while he watched as the group had their little argument. Their argument ended with Crimson walking away from them towards the front door. Only to be grabbed on her hand by Dean's tight grip. He had a gentle facial expression when he asked her to stop, and take a deep breath, but she seemed too agitated to reconcile right now. She just walked outside anyway and closed the door. Now Dean turned to his brother and his brother laid his hand on his shoulder to comfort him.

Kyan looked away from the window when he watched as the distressed woman just speed-walked down the street and picked a random spot under a tree to crash under.

He could see her face had a mix of angry, sad, and just blank. She felt many things.

Carefully and slowly Kyan sat down in front of the vampire who seemed calm right now until another vein is popped somewhere. "Was it because of me?" Kyan asked quietly, he wouldn't be offended if that was the case.

"Yeah. It was." Crimson said calmly, she's been looking at her feet the entire time before she finally looked at her new friend.

"Was it something I did?" He calmly asks

"No, they just have difficulty in trusting people not like them."

"Oh...is it because I looked better in Dean's clothes than he does?" His comment made Crimson laugh a little, it was something she needed and Kyan was happy to hear it.

"Stop" she smiles for a split second before her smile just goes away quickly.

"What's wrong?"

"Did you cheat death when you feel dead still being alive?"